My Birthday!

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
My birthday on the 1st of Feb ! and it snowed three days before my birthday. Had to tell you all so some lucky person can make me a b-day post ! :touch: (Cyfr)

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
why? :( I'm a one of a kind you know! but 70% of my family's birthdays are in Feb :D co-incidence ? Oo oO

Ormorof

FH is my second home
a silly date to have a birthday is 1st of september :p

caused all sorts of problems when i was younger being one day too young for my year :p

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Ouch, if you was in the 5th year (year 11) at high school, you just missed college by 1 single measly day. ouch :mad:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Tis my birthday on 27th Feb - just to give you all plenty of notice!

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, well happy birthday in stlong advance, nobody has wished me happy birthday, c'mon its +1 to your post count :clap:

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
Happy Birthday Blondy! I'll give you better repetation as a gift!!

:cheers: cheers :cheers:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
happy b-day m8. As the Arab ppl say "May your loins be full of fruit." Not quite sure what it means but it sounds kinky ;)

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
1st of Feb? Congratulations, you share your birthday with my (now) 4 year old sister.

Cyfr

Banned
[QUOTE='Shy]Tis my birthday on 27th Feb - just to give you all plenty of notice![/QUOTE]
are you my dead dog?

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Doggystyle... mmm...

Oh and having birthday just means you'll die soon.

Sigurd

Banned
Does anyone remember the Mr. Bean sketch where he sends himself a birthday card?

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
SFXman said:
1st of Feb? Congratulations, you share your birthday with my (now) 4 year old sister.
:clap: lol, it was my cousings birthday yesterday, my irl friends birthday today, mums&cousins on 8th, brothers gf on 10th, brothers on 22nd, all in feb, this is a bad month im skint :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom