My additions to the Thidranki-fun!

M

Marcus75

I have leveled lots of new fun Thidranki-characters are cant wait to try it out - it's been a while since I played there now. :D

Hope to see you out there, /wave from;

Nitroglycerine
Xoot Stardust
Redrock
Dominika Vega
Maddox Hawkeye (not really a new character.. :) )

T

thegreatest

oooh \0/

give more hibs nd mids in thid, its no fun when albs outnumber you all :(

O

ormorof

Originally posted by thegreatest
oooh \0/

give more hibs nd mids in thid, its no fun when albs outnumber you all :(

shame they have outnumbered us all (usually anyway) for about a year now :eek:

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by ormorof
shame they have outnumbered us all (usually anyway) for about a year now :eek:

Eeh actually thats something mids shoudnt complain about as the number of mids-albs on prydwen are almost the same...its like 38% mids 38% albs 24% hibs..

so, just bring more toons to thid please :clap:

O

ormorof

Originally posted by thegreatest
Eeh actually thats something mids shoudnt complain about as the number of mids-albs on prydwen are almost the same...its like 38% mids 38% albs 24% hibs..

so, just bring more toons to thid please :clap:

might be the same amount on each realm but 90% of the time there's more albs in thid :D

T

Thorgald

well.. most mids tend to get tired of the zergs at MB. they made bg arena way WAY to small imo. and the ck doesent really have any function then a easy escape for whoever realm holding it.

make bg arena bigger and loose CK and u might get something worth going to. atm its just teaching the n00bs how to zerg.

lots of the mids ive spoken to wanna go to bg to get away from all the zergs in end game rvr. but but thats pretty pointless with the size bg have now.

make bg the size of emain or atleast half the size (WITHOUT THE MG's!!!) and u might acually have ppl running 1fg :)

remove the obvious camping spots and ppl will roam alot more. and make it bigger so ppl HAVE to spread out if they want action..

IMO!

M

Marcus75

Hade some fun there tonight with my guildgroup and me playing my healer Dominika. Even got me a deathspam on that poor necromancer. :D

Z

zharr

oooh \0/

give more hibs nd mids in thid, its no fun when albs outnumber you all

well, we mids like some fun as well and get zerged by tons of albs make 2-3 mids leave every run till only stealthers left
sitting on the pad for 50% of the time aint fun ;-)
but i have to agree some battle are still really nice when we are outnumbered but often a bit too many

Z

zharr

Originally posted by Thorgald

make bg the size of emain or atleast half the size (WITHOUT THE MG's!!!) and u might acually have ppl running 1fg :)

remove the obvious camping spots and ppl will roam alot more. and make it bigger so ppl HAVE to spread out if they want action..

IMO!

you are right about the size, it is way to small, but only at primetime / weekends that is really noticaable the later ours it is allready a problem of finding some enemy groups, if you make it emain size you will be walking forages till you find some1 to fight

V

voth

The amount of stealthers are just mindnumbing. Having a hib stealther group fight an alb stealther group over the rights to kill you is kinda ackward.

Z

zYnc

Ah well, was great meeting random albs/mids in thid with our fairly balanced thid grp, too bad we got overwhelmed by albs all the time... Still was fun though :)

Regards Sithra

D

dess

this is way annoying!

I hate it when u get 2-3 fg's albs camping mpk :/ whats the fun in that ? all thats gonna happen is that were all gonna just go exp some :)

O

old.Spug

yes, had to chuckle today, went there with both my thane, and my shaman... shaman lasted a little long, thane was leading the group and acting as bait... 4 infil's hit me at the same time, no time to blink.... then my group turned to face, and 4 groups of albs rolled over them...

I shall wait for off peak BG fun I think

O

ormorof

shhhh dont tell people to come at off-peak hours or we'll have zergs there too :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread