My Acount Is Being Hacked Right Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silient

Loyal Freddie
My acount is getting hacked right now as i speak. he is on Tehswedezzz-e and i have screenies. i tried logging on couldnt. so i went on my bb acount and i see him and he makes all my chars anon and takes them to TNN and i caught him in TNN on my Ranger biggins in stealth next to his level 1 char Tehswedezzz-e dont trust him. if a GM reads please be ingame asap im on Tripledruid. he's gone through all my characters so far and i cant get on the acount. he seems to of hacked my pc as i cant get onto any DAOC websites except this.

please please!!V

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Send in a Rightnow RIGHT NOW and a GM might close it before everything is ripped.

Silient

Loyal Freddie
I cant i had this webpage already open. if i try open up a new Internet Explorer. it just access denied. he's hacked my pc also. so i cant do nothing on a DAOC website or any thing to get help except FH

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Antivirus/firewall/spywarecheckers/not openign weird emails

FTW

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
try sending requiel a pm in here isnt he a GM or sumtin?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
unplug the ethernet cable, wait a 10 seconds and plug it back in, try again with a new explorer...

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
lol haxxed your pc :p

well dl firefox and find some proxy you can connect to, cant imagine what he can do about that - should make you able to get to rightnow.

Else see if someone can get in contact with a gm on irc or in game.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
To bad rightslow doesnt work for this since you cant get instant help. And once your hacked (I was once) Kemor the old English GM was nice and helpful and got rid of 2 guys which we all know whow as BUT. Even though with evidence in hand he apologized(lol) and said Sorry we dont restore lost items/gold/anything at all. Though he told me he saw in logs what they did his hands where tied(sp?)

Rotten

Wish you teh best in this situation. And hope you got good ingame friends that help you back incase of devastate loss like my own

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I just tried PMing Tripledruid ingame and got no reply.
Please give the name of one of the characters on your other account and I'll suspend it so you can change passwords and to prevent anyone else accessing it until you do.
In the meantime change all of your passwords for all of your accounts and don't keep them in a file on your computer or in an email. Write them down and keep them in your wallet or something for preference. If you had them stored in a webmail account then you amy also want to change the passwords for that too.

You can see how to change passwords in this sticky post.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Chimaira said:
To bad rightslow doesnt work for this since you cant get instant help.
Yes you can. We constantly check RN and urgent stuff gets done straight away.

Silient

Loyal Freddie
okay im going ingame. on the acount that was hacked. i will pm you as Shadster

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
Yes you can. We constantly check RN and urgent stuff gets done straight away.

Must be new then or your better than Kemor. :D
And it wasnt even GOA that gave me my password or anything. got sorted otherwise.

*Sucks to hump a thread*

Corran

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Must be new then or your better than Kemor. :D
And it wasnt even GOA that gave me my password or anything. got sorted otherwise.

*Sucks to hump a thread*

If you need a quick response 2 simple tasks.

1) Send it to the CORRECT people. Dont send bug issue to tech department for instance.

2) Stick URGENT in the title and a title fitting to the problem. That way it be seen quicker and they will look at it. Note, dont do this for stupid things else they will not use it as a good notifier in future. :p

Pilosofus

Fledgling Freddie
Saw you in daoc.trade a few days ago. Any chance you gave someone the pass to your account?. Sounds a bit unlikely that someone hacked your computer, atleast that takes time and skillz (and i doubt he would have done it in prime time then) ^^.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Only thank you I could give to the company back then was thanks to Kemor. and that was via the unoffical boards.

We all know GOA was a bit crook legged back then :clap:

seems better and faster response nowadays though.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Requial is always about i imagine a E&E member pointed him to this thread.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Pilosofus said:
Saw you in daoc.trade a few days ago. Any chance you gave someone the pass to your account?. Sounds a bit unlikely that someone hacked your computer, atleast that takes time and skillz (and i doubt he would have done it in prime time then) ^^.

Pwned :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Pilosofus said:

well could be someone he has on msn;

hey, check out this amazin pic !

<sent>

opens pic

pwned :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
well could be someone he has on msn;

hey, check out this amazin pic !

<sent>

opens pic

pwned :(

Vladsnaughtypicture.jpg.exe ? :(

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Vladsnaughtypicture.jpg.exe ? :(

Nerf I opened that loads of time .. it's one of my favorite Vlad on Goat action shots :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Pirkel said:
Nerf I opened that loads of time .. it's one of my favorite Vlad on Goat action shots :(
Goat? Most of those are Photoshop jobs mate, it was originally a llama...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
all I have to say is never give your game details when doing a trade ;)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
hope u didnt loose too much stuff :( - still its a valuable lesson to learn - DONT open any dodgy emails - DONT give out your details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom