My account is TERMINATED

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
what a load of bollocks, I'd suggest he's been done for either speedhack or radar abuse.

Major advantage bugs, that can be easily solved don't really stay in the game very long (and infact probably never reach EU servers)

supposed hacks such as damage, and rps is complete BS ;)

mirieth!

Banned
try actually knowing what you're talking about, before you post. helps you to not look like a complete retard.

just a suggestion.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When you play with fire, expect to get burned.

Rangervarkie your a nice guy who i enjoyed chatting with but you knew about the bug as you was told, if you wanted to see if its true you still gain nice rp's from it.

GOA does not know every player, they dont know if your a nice guy or not, all they know is you cheated, as a neutral entity they have to act on what they have, saying "i wanted to see if it works" does not really give you a leg to stand on.

Im really sorry about what happend to your account but you must have known you were gonna get busted for it?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Tubbs said:
what a load of bollocks, I'd suggest he's been done for either speedhack or radar abuse.

Major advantage bugs, that can be easily solved don't really stay in the game very long (and infact probably never reach EU servers)

supposed hacks such as damage, and rps is complete BS ;)

Haha gotta love the fucking retards on FH, you make it feel so homely :clap:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, why do you guys even complain? you simply cheated, exploited the bug and you knew the consequenses before that. "testing" a bug, does not justify the exploit. and the screens from odins dotn really show a small test tbh.

well deserved, good work here rn. hard decision they made but the only way to stop it.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Haha gotta love the fucking retards on FH, you make it feel so homely :clap:

Not really very creative, surely you can do better than this ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
how the fuck did Ame became "One of Freddy's beloved"

Is that title for retards only

And to the random slan QQ-ing bout the crap movie:

Why don't go fuck yourself instead of anon QQ-ing.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
Says the speed haxxor :)

Well uh, It's neither the first or the last time i'll hear someone accusing an Eldritch of speedhacking. Not entirely unexpected I have one myself that has gotten more than a handfull of accusation because of my RR5 ability.
Yesterday I had to hit one of my guildies over the head for even mentioning speedhack when an eldritch used his RR5.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
was 1 second away from managin to fraps him running about faster than the rr5 ability and it was waaay longer than rr5

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Minimac said:
was 1 second away from managin to fraps him running about faster than the rr5 ability and it was waaay longer than rr5

haha this will be where Axty says

"yeah but i got spell duration so i can run faster and longer"

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
haha this will be where Axty says

"yeah but i got spell duration so i can run faster and longer"

yeah but he got spell duration so he can run faster and longer

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
I only want to say that i did realise this, but didn't expect an account termination for trying this once.
Maybe it doesn't seem like a small test, but i only tried once, other tries were from the other players, who failed.
So i get terminated for 35000 rps, bit silly imho :)

It's only a game, and if this is how GOA works/thinks, they can suck my b*llz.
Doing something wrong 1st time and insta-perma-ban...
They could easily take away the rps and give me a week-ban, if i then do something wrong i'll accept the termination without any offence offcourse...
/But whatevah ;-)

Greetz Vark

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Odinsbond3 said:
haha cheater/bug user

First of all, shut the fuck up - everyone is thinking that, Odins are cheating faggots and we hate you!

A shame varkie, but totally deserved it.. why "try" it, so stupid - especially when you're rr7 :|

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bad for those who really tried it once, but it’s justified. I’m happy to read about a consequential banstick going through us, even it picked 2 people I know and like to play with. I just don’t get why someone needs to try that. That the bug exploit is working, u were easily able to find out through mordred boards. I guess that u were there to find some hints anyway in fact.

Also I can’t understand those who told the bug to others, believing they would behave the same way as them. It’s nothing new but for some people it has to be repeated over and over again: u can’t even trust ur closest IG friends, they can tell u whatever u like to hear.

I was very interested in the bug as well, surfed VN boards for it and found out that it works. Well, I know where the fun ends, and that’s why I’m still here. I knew it would be a too big temptation for me when I’d know how to do it. I just like arpees too much.

To be honest, I think the „it was only a try “ story isn’t the hole truth.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
well deserved, use a bug and pay for it , no matter if you played 1 month or 3 years

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
freddydrama.jpg

I only tried out the rp farm exploit to see if it works!

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
For info, my druid account got suspended, and seemingly they have also set all my rps on him to 0, probably because he didn't even get any realmpoints from this bug or whatever, i didn't even do try bug with my druid. GivF more GOA noobness plz.

Well that's why i state i only gotten 1 time rps from it, if i would have farmed this more then once, i'd agree on termination.

But it's in GOA's hands...

Why do i try it out? Cuz i'm a programmer and wanna see Mythic's stupid gimpness not being able to program any descent formula...

This just shows how their formula in calculation partial RealmPoints sucks:
When you took a target to very low health, and someone else finishes it off, they have a formula based on time/amount of hp you took down.
This test just showed that that formula has a big hole and everyone who doesn't get screenshotted/monitored can farm himself to rr12 easily with this bug. I gotten 7L0 (1.825.000 rps from pure normal pvp), the test gave me what i stated in my 1st post (around 35000 rps).
I wouldn't care if they took the rps away and say i would get banned if i gotten reported again in any form, but just like this on the fly. Sorry that's not what is stated in the CoC, they copied the rules in there for me, and I read it. The only reason they use is because i "did" this be4, which wasn't true.

Servers are dying and the players are slinking... If they gonna terminate everyone doing 1 thing wrong, then soon there won't be much players anymore. Since i'm more then 100% sure that a lot of people have been on any form of bug in the game...

Think straight, someone using radar is a bigger offence vs other players, because you can get farmed and they will allways find you where ever you are.

But no, insta termination is their way to go for something like this, bullshit imo.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like they permanently banned my RR5 ML8 druid account as well because it was on the same subscription login, they never mentioned it in an email though.

Everyone is getting banned? I used speedhack, RP farming, radar and they never banned me muahahhaha

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Looks like they permanently banned my RR5 ML8 druid account as well because it was on the same subscription login, they never mentioned it in an email though.

bye bleed the leecher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom