My 3. Video (8vs8 footage)

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Worst shit i've ever seen.

- You click skills, can't use TWF, purge, bl's, aura's, panning was horrible, assisting was even worse.
- You don't use vent..
- The savage clicks skills, styles, everything and misses side styles on mezzed targets.
- The sorcs panning and targetting was the funniest thing i've ever seen, gogo gorrila hands.

And you actually have the cheek to say you'd have a chance against the Project Camlann guilds. What.a.joke.

Agree with enkor, basically.

Ormor said:
Playing: Freeshard.

:wanker: :wanker:

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
I play freeshard too, know lots others too that do.. that makes us bad ?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Sorex said:
interesting. never saw so much shit written in such a small text ;) ;o

and btw.. we do use vent, and btw i think i play my maybe 10 pvp chars better then u can play 1 ^^

you make a shit video, and then cant take criticism. why do you even post it then?

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:

Most of my friends play freeshard so I do too, as I sold my accounts.. Obviously you're clueless though, so nps.

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
you make a shit video, and then cant take criticism. why do you even post it then?

because imo the idea of a (rare) camlann video is to have fun making it, and to have fun watching it. NOT to bitch about someone's skillz, lack of panning etc blah blah

I enjoy every camlann video (except Minimezz coz that one gave me a headache) because it involves many people I know and I have fought against.

I can imagine that people critisize rvr vids because it involves flawless set grps vs other flawless set grps, and the playstyle is the only thing that's interesting. But on this small camlann community its different, and playstyle is the LAST thing i pay attention to.

When I made my vids, I had very much fun in doing so, and you cant exactly say that I played flawless (I died in almost every fight aye?), but still I get sends ig every day of randoms that say how much they liked it and when I make a new one.

So, loosen up a bit when watching our gimp movies, and we loosen up a bit taking comments from rvr/freeshard scum.

grp hug!

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
You've changed my outlook on life.

Bbl, writing poetry.

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
You've changed my outlook on life.

Bbl, writing poetry.

pity you are the last one to understand that your attempts to turn any conversation into a flame war FAIL

respond to the topic, or just shut up :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Tankgirl said:
because imo the idea of a (rare) camlann video is to have fun making it, and to have fun watching it. NOT to bitch about someone's skillz, lack of panning etc blah blah

I enjoy every camlann video (except Minimezz coz that one gave me a headache) because it involves many people I know and I have fought against.

I can imagine that people critisize rvr vids because it involves flawless set grps vs other flawless set grps, and the playstyle is the only thing that's interesting. But on this small camlann community its different, and playstyle is the LAST thing i pay attention to.

When I made my vids, I had very much fun in doing so, and you cant exactly say that I played flawless (I died in almost every fight aye?), but still I get sends ig every day of randoms that say how much they liked it and when I make a new one.

So, loosen up a bit when watching our gimp movies, and we loosen up a bit taking comments from rvr/freeshard scum.

grp hug!

thats all fine and dandy, and while some people might think that way it is painfully obvious Sorex does not share your views. and i was asking him. so there you have it

ps. it wouldnt be a flame war if one was started, since everyone here seems to be so utterly shit at flaming they would end up picking flowers and singing songs with the people they were trying to war with.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the flame guy had some points, the movie wasnt much skill related and the player could improve x10.

Of course there are many ways to say things and talking sh1t wasnt the right one.

IMO whoever played those chars is playing like everyone played back on 2003, didnt adapt since then.

Camera zoom'd in,no paning,clicking everything,prolly no qbinds or wasd makes daoc x10 harder than it rly is :p

You should try a new config with better key access,mouselocking and paning, but its up to you, i wont say you are terrible or you sux... if you feel good playing like that thats fine for me but now you know my opinion :p

About public movies... I did 2 movies,had good and bad comments and the good thing is some ppl had their points and were right,so i tried to improve those mistakes or bad things im used to do.

So if you post your movie on a public forum, you gotta take criticism.If you dont want ppl talkin about your movie just post it on your guild private forum and keep it between friends.

Dave J.

Banned
considering the enemies you cant really blame his playstyle..

altho i cant say he played bad in any way (compared to the general daoc players).

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
basicly all agreed on Ashlea being paper bard ?:eek:
why dont u atleast write the name right, if u already talk such things :p

/hug tzimize ;)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
dont get involved ylai ;p i know u r found of 2 vs 1 3 v 1:p /dismissed :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom