My 3. Video (8vs8 footage)

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
Heya, as topic says this is my third video, its mostly Reaver pov, but two 8vs8 fights with my svg. and well there are also two scenes of my sorc, one is a 2vs2 and one a 2vs5, both with Sarexy together.
i hope u enjoy it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27337591/8vs8_camlann.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/27349651/8vs8_camlann.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/27359932/8vs8_camlann.part3.rar.html

You can only DL 1 part per 90 or 120 minutes!

http://visor.tx-shells.net/misc/8vs8_camlann.wmv

cYa ingame

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
good video, though the text intro was FAR too long, could have been cut down to atleast the half, got me bored fast :(

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
yes the intro was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

Welcome to .....................

a small video................

of 8v8 footage ................................

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Great vid tho i cant understand how you could have won without a theurg in your grp xD

Gysele

Fledgling Freddie
like i said on 4p.....u shouldnt record fights vs nexus groups where i am missing.
its not hard to win if the imba trolla isnt there:)

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
yer sorry was too long.. but didnt want to render it 9 hours again (blame vegas!)
cu

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I got a feeling you're in for a surprise if you ever find your way out of Goth once some of the PC groups are finished

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
I got a feeling you're in for a surprise if you ever find your way out of Goth once some of the PC groups are finished
8vs8 in hib classic is existing on camlann since more than 3years, u not introducing anything new, u just bringing alot more groups to the server so its worth more to move to hib loop or cots.

Kaptenen

Fledgling Freddie
Also have in mind that that's guild pugs, not set groups as far as I can see.

-Edit- Good vid btw, enjoyed watching it.

Eyres

Banned
Nodoubt said:
8vs8 in hib classic is existing on camlann since more than 3years, u not introducing anything new, u just bringing alot more groups to the server so its worth more to move to hib loop or cots.

i dont think he was mentioning where you fight, more about how you fight

the top groups on camlann are about the standards of golden age or so on cluster imo, apartently horde tried cluster and they said they did well, i only heard about this recently.... goes to show that they werent talked about at all, wonder why?

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Most Camlann groups are guild PuGs atm, i don't think you can see the real "skill" of any guilds this way. Just wait a bit :)

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
i find it funny that these rvr players think coming here with a set group and fighting against camlanns pugs makes them so very uber, we dont have any l33t vengeance or llaw style groups on camlann,i still remember my time in vengeance(random person: can my friend join the guild? hes not 50 yet but good player. <jam has left the game> <tyka has entered the game> <xxx has been kicked from guild> <tyka has left the game> <jam has entered the game>, im glad theres no guilds like this on my server, doesnt make for fun. from what iv seen of project camlann in small group action, they have some serious issues with playing the game, so dont post on fh how much better than us you are, come show us.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
xtortionist said:
i find it funny that these rvr players think coming here with a set group and fighting against camlanns pugs makes them so very uber, we dont have any l33t vengeance or llaw style groups on camlann,i still remember my time in vengeance(random person: can my friend join the guild? hes not 50 yet but good player. <jam has left the game> <tyka has entered the game> <xxx has been kicked from guild> <tyka has left the game> <jam has entered the game>, im glad theres no guilds like this on my server, doesnt make for fun. from what iv seen of project camlann in small group action, they have some serious issues with playing the game, so dont post on fh how much better than us you are, come show us.

just to agree with what xtor said.

"Actions speak louder than words".

or to quote a FH member

"I hear alot of talking, but not much walking"

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Worst shit i've ever seen.

- You click skills, can't use TWF, purge, bl's, aura's, panning was horrible, assisting was even worse.
- You don't use vent..
- The savage clicks skills, styles, everything and misses side styles on mezzed targets.
- The sorcs panning and targetting was the funniest thing i've ever seen, gogo gorrila hands.

And you actually have the cheek to say you'd have a chance against the Project Camlann guilds. What.a.joke.

Agree with enkor, basically.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:

- You click skills, can't use TWF, purge, bl's, aura's, panning was horrible, assisting was even worse.
- You don't use vent..
- The savage clicks skills, styles, everything and misses side styles on mezzed targets.
- The sorcs panning and targetting was the funniest thing i've ever seen, gogo gorrila hands.

And you actually have the cheek to say you'd have a chance against the Project Camlann guilds. What.a.joke.

hi, who are u?

and ye we use vent, no pc guild has been a prob so far but pls bring them on

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:

- You don't use vent..

hello mr nobody
i care !
serious!

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Obviously you do care or you wouldn't of replied, don't delude yourself. You suck.

And I'm fairly sure I played camlann before half of your rejected members (Hi Bahamut) but rly, who cares, the fact you don't know me makes you a nobody anyway.

And if you do use vent you are even more retarded than I thought, try using it to call when you need buffs when you die _2_ times in one fight as a reaver or typing 'ZOMG' in /g when you have 2 tanks on you as a savage.... .. dot dot.

I won't reply again, you really ain't worth the 20 seconds it takes to vomit out a response.

Never release a video again.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Obviously you do care or you wouldn't of replied, don't delude yourself. You suck.

And I'm fairly sure I played camlann before half of your rejected members (Hi Bahamut) but rly, who cares.
woot another1 whos telling me im not "oldskool" :(
join amildin and u can be "Team Gay" :sex:

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Ormor

- You don't use vent..

interesting. never saw so much shit written in such a small text ;) ;o

and btw.. we do use vent, and btw i think i play my maybe 10 pvp chars better then u can play 1 ^^

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
oh btw forgot.. in 90% of the grps i play my reaver.. im assist leader ^^ but ure the daoc king mr nonameidontpostmycharsbecauseisuck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom