My 10,000th Post.

Gamah

Banned
So Yeah,

I have posted here 10,000 times ...fuck thats alot. I was trying to think of something meaningful to write on my 10,000th post but alas I don't suppose any of my posts have been meaningful really :).

I'd like to thank you all for providing a cool place to hang out and chat. I hope I have made some of you laugh in the past and I appologise to anyone I have pissed off (it's all fun and games right?)

I am the first on he forum to reach 10k post's and I would also like to thank my employer who has paid me £1000's to post on Freddyshouse, it's nice of you <o/.

No doubt my postcount will be reset or something stupid for posting how many I have but I doubt I'll be here as much as I used to.

Anyway according to my post count I REALLY need to get out more, so I will do that :p.

Wonder what the 10k title is? :S

Ciao for now!

Edit: Yes I am one of Deebs bitches!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I wanna be able to add my Rep Count onto yours, then get Ezteq to do it and see if the servers explode?

Gratz Mr Gam Gam's

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd be impressed if it wasnt' quite a lot of spam and new threads with one word in them.

*hands over an epeen extencion*

But you earned it i guess.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
ToxicToffee

Guy from another forum. Almost 30k posts in just over 2 years.

Puts you to shame Spamah :mad::D

MaCaBr3

Banned
Wtf forum is that :-o

edit: the fucking :eek: looks nothing like thet :0 on msn ffs, looks like some gay ass blowjob icon

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Post farm0ring, a more elegant weapon for a more civilised age! :D

The force aer strong in you gamah! :worthy:

:cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oo

go make another 10,000 posts tbh jups doesnt post here enough and methinks this is the only thing that will lure him in.

i'd say grats but im not entirely sure its a grattable thing i mean its like me saying "wewt ive just done my 9 000 000 000 tiddle" its just something you have to do, you cant not do it... you cant not post!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations you win internets.

And you now have something to lose now if something comes to pass. *grins evilly* ;)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Post count reset would be soooooo funny :D
Vote for it!

:D

gratz Gamgam, you pissed me off once and a while and made me laugh aswell. Pretty average, I'd say :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
you're just jealous sharma :(

I used to be a bigger spammer than Gamah ever was on BW thank you very much. :p

Now I just don't see the point! ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Sharma said:
I used to be a bigger spammer than Gamah ever was on BW thank you very much. :p

Now I just don't see the point! ;)

yeah i used to be an elite boxer untill the records of my career was lost. know the "drill" etc. :p oh yeah, was the first man on the moon, but it cant be proved coz the files are lost.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Bahumat said:
I wanna be able to add my Rep Count onto yours, then get Ezteq to do it and see if the servers explode?

Gratz Mr Gam Gam's
I think it would create a sort of rep black hole, where all the accumulated rep implodes under its own enormous mass and creates an inescapable singularity - a repularity, if you will - that sucks in all who stray within its event horizon. You'll die horribly as your body is ripped apart by tidal stresses and ultimately compressed to a quark-thick layer over the singularity itself; but at least everyone will think you're really cool when it happens.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Oh, and grats Gammy on your spamtacular achievement. I shall merely point to my ~22,000 posts on Quake3world.com and look smug :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom