mxn ui update?

Nate

FH is my second home
Anyone know of one that works properly with 1.105? Cheers in advance!

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Mines worked since the switch over to US, although today with the patch the group bar has -1 -1 -1 on each empty group space now which is a bit annoying.

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah, on the group window, target window and healer helper. They still work as normal when grouped/targetting though. Also the new ability window looks shit with mxn's scroll bars, it doesn't work either but that's happening on all ui's. Even the standard one. Other then that it's all ticketeeboo!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Mines worked since the switch over to US, although today with the patch the group bar has -1 -1 -1 on each empty group space now which is a bit annoying.

Do you know anyone that wants to buy an account, haha dick :)

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Do you know anyone that wants to buy an account, haha dick :)

Well it would stop me playing again :D

Just renewed for a month see if can make a go of it! still some swe gimps playing

br1te

Loyal Freddie
over there its all swe!

we are playing us servers now, we need to use the geography that they use! goddam terrorists in terrorland

Nate

FH is my second home
you still gotta log into each character with standard ui if you wanna change the buff settings (i use 12 in a row 3 bars) in options.]

If you take the options_window file out of atlantis and stick it in your custom folder it'll work in game on mxn, also works with the training window if you want to make it easier on the eyes.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
all works for me, somethings are buggy but i just relog to non custom ui and fix it and go back to custom ui... MXN for the win tbh ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
Still get the -1's on the healer helper/mini but the option windows mxn now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom