MX Revolution

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Hey chaps

My MX1000 has served me well but it's starting to go so have been looking to get an MX Revolution but I've realised they came out in August 06 which is nearly 2 years ago!

Any word of a new version to replace it?

ta!

Chilly

Balls of steel
It's not a very good mouse tbh. I have one and am fairly happy but I was happier with a full yfunctioning mx1000. The middle wheel click is far too heavy and the scroll wheel takes some getting used to. The extra buttons (and the media ones on the left side for thumb) are pretty handy.

My ideal mouse is the form factor of the mx revo + the mx1000 centre wheel, sadly logitech dont make it. I'd buy two (work+home).

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
ive got the VX revolution and I thinks its probably one of the better mice out there.

its got a ajustable scroll wheel (also scrolls left to right) and media buttons at the thumb as well as function button below the wheel

Chilly

Balls of steel
scroll is too heavy though and the click action is far too heavy on the wheel.

Chilly

Balls of steel
you know you can adjust the wheel from heavy ratchet to almost freewheeling?

Of course, not to mention the way that more than a few windows programs seem to verride the settings I push. What I meant was the wheel itself is heavier than I would prefer (probably due to the over the top mechanism for the adjustment of the scroll function).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom