MW Raids

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Rivan said:
RM Spec/d 219
SM Spec/d 183
BD Base/d 179

Any Mystic is a viable contributer to such a raid then, not just RMs, but its RMs who will hit slightly harder with their spec-nuke.

Dark SMs are better to suited to nuking with their spec nuke than debuffing for RC RMs (who don't have a spec DD, only a baseline which.. sucks.., and even if their Bolts didn't miss, which they will, they're on a 20s timer), but ofc if you're going to PBAoE you need a Dark SM to debuff Spirit.

Ideal setup at the moment is 1 RC RM to debuff cold and the rest as Dark specced RMs/SMs to nuke with their spec-nuke, or a BD who would nuke with his baseline (to avoid the double resists of the snare component on his specline).

:)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I'll have Mcl2, AA3, MW3, WP3 if i respec...
Count me in if you ever gonna try it. :)

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
Fiznab is respecced and ready to go, he has MW2, MCL2, WP1 and some other thing, but im ready and able whenever u need me :D

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
got rr7 runecarver respecced with MCL2 Raging power, MW2, etc....

would be nice to try it next weekend maybe? :) (cant attend during the week)

or maybe even tonight if possible :p

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
Gja was down in less then a minute today. With about 15 ppl on raid.

Quite imprissive sight it was. :drink:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
We killed the dragon again this night with about 15-18 ppl, very smooth. I reckon there will be plenty of these raids.

jessgade

Loyal Freddie
So Raging Power is not necessary then I guess :)

-Dont hesitate to call me (even got a respec stone ready) :)

/Jess RR6.6 dark SM

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Mid caster on Prydwen killed dragon twice on Sunday.

You need 10 MW3 casters and 3 healers.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
jessgade said:
So Raging Power is not necessary then I guess :)

-Dont hesitate to call me (even got a respec stone ready) :)

/Jess RR6.6 dark SM

From watching the DRs this weekend, and talking with some of the nukers, I'd say no. It seemed most of the time they killed it before anyone ran out of power. I guess if you wanted to do it with fewer casters it would be needed, but why do that? it's not like there's not enough loot to go around if you do it with 2fg and 4 kills a day (like yesterday). :)

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
From my experience since you only have 1 minute to do it, you won't need RP, might need a pot max but most of the time a full power-bar is enough. :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
as long as the dragon farming means some of the ridiculous item prices go down................

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ardamel said:
We killed the dragon again this night with about 15-18 ppl, very smooth. I reckon there will be plenty of these raids.

yes for casters only it seems and then u can still sell stones for 3P ...

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
haven't run out of power yet, or even come close- though there have probably been more casters than necessary :)

I wouldn't have the concience to sell a stone for 3P, 1P Max for any of them now, i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom