MW Dragon Raid Tuesday 02/03/04

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Svenfleet is currently without a internet connection, so I am taking over organisational duties. We are aware that TOA will be out, so we will reschedule if numbers are not sufficent.

Rest Of The Week Is Left For Melee Crews.

The hunt starts at 20:15 cet with the meeting place being the lair with the CG being opened from 20.00 cet and held by SkarIronfist/Svenfleet. The prerequisites are steep however if successful the rewards are good, everyone will get 4 stones each with the exception of whoever takes the dragon remains will get 2 stones. The other uber drops everyone can lotto for, you can lotto for an alt but they must be 50 and have a need for the item, you are only allowed to obtain 1 uber item per raid. The rest of the drops I will take for organising (of course if a FWR or FWB drops, then they will be lotto'd).

Be on time please. Most of you who will be coming, appreciate how quickly the Dragon dies, so lets not hang around. Lets waste the Dragon and get back to TOA. Buff up if able and ready to go.

Tactics are well documented here ...
http://vnboards.ign.com/Realm_of_Mi...182/64406452/?0

The raid will be attempted with a minimum of 9 MW3 casters, if we fall below this number the raid will be rescheduled. I will post if we have an issue with caster numbers before the raid.

- All healers must have high mend for single & group insta heals.
- Need one dark carver or RC RM with the 50% cold debuf with MW3
- All other casters must have atleast Majestic Will 3, carry 5 power totems, and have atleast 50 effective darkness spec with 50 dark focus staff. Preference will be given to those with Raging power or have been on previous MW raids.
- Need 3+ shammie buffbots

Agro group
Healer 1 - Krafiks
Healer 2 - Mikal
Healer 3 - Ogdeter + Buffbot

Casters
Caster 1 - Svenfleet + shammie bot
Caster 2 - SkarIronfist
Caster 3 - Azurat
Caster 4 - Boring
Caster 5 - Animus (Primary Debuffer)
Caster 6 - Gini
Caster 7 - Apootygama
Caster 8 - Lax
Caster 9 - MrMiff
Caster 10 - Radorm

Backup Caster 1 - Eatinfils

Please post your interest, spec's and realm rank and whether you can bring a buffbot

Boring

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up.
rr5l5 - 48 dark specced SM - MW3, MCL, MoM1, WP1 and fully SC'd

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
48RC debooofer Radorm 5L5 MW3, WA1, mcl1 + bot signing up.

Yours

//Bimbobane

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf, really need you to be MW3.

MrMiff, What is the spec of your SM ?

Mrmiff

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Werewolf, really need you to be MW3.

MrMiff, What is the spec of your SM ?

Supp atm , can respec to darkness if needed

AtriX

Fledgling Freddie
rdy with Eatsinfils - rr6L7 bonedancer fully dark - MW3 MCL2 MoM2 WP2

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Mr Mifff, You wil need to respec to Darkness, even though you will only be using baseline DD's. Please make sure you come with Power Totems.

Eatsinfil - You are back up backup caster. If anyone does not show, or is late. This does not guarantee you a place.

Still Missing A Mend Healer!!!!

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with healer + bot again, sunday was great. :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Raid Off.

MW3 has been tested on Midgard Dragon as off 9.40pm 25/02/04.

15 casts hit 0 times for 0 damage.

I apologize to any casters who respeced to MW3 and didn't get a chance to utilise it. Didn't ever expect this to hit our servers so quick.

But I have been promised that Determination is going down to 2% from Friday in another long promised fix ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom