MW Change In US

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Baaaaa well lots of stones to get b4 that.
My sm is rdy if needed mw3 sm mcl2 need 15k for RP.

Zapsi
careless is my sm gimp.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lets not brag anymore on forums/irc since the next thing we know is the -splut- sound of the NerfBat :( :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Bashir,

People don't need to brag on Forums, /gu or /as. The servers keep track of how many times Uber Mobs are killed.

As you can imagine, the casters are not to happy in the US.

Not because they didn't expect it, but because of the way it was done. As a hot fix.

Zapsi, remember it was a hot fix. Which means it can be applied at anytime, not just at Patch up date. Though I would like to think Goa would give us some warning.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Midgard_Mystic_Professions/b20914/64868695/?61

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
SkarIronfist said:
Bashir,

People don't need to brag on Forums, /gu or /as. The servers keep track of how many times Uber Mobs are killed.

As you can imagine, the casters are not to happy in the US.

Not because they didn't expect it, but because of the way it was done. As a hot fix.

Zapsi, remember it was a hot fix. Which means it can be applied at anytime, not just at Patch up date. Though I would like to think Goa would give us some warning.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Midgard_Mystic_Professions/b20914/64868695/?61
Might be in todays patch :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Probably not today, but it will be here very fast. Most likely before the end of the week. ;)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
All I can hope for is tha TOA is bugged to crap (Oh it is) in Europe, and that keeps GOA busy for a few weeks :)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully it doesn´t get here to quick so we can farm some artefact mobs. Would be nice if they had been just as quick to fix so casters actually could nuke a highlvl mob without MW before they had fixed it.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Yes goa can put it in today, will it happend I think NOT.
With 1.68 is my guess.

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Best get farming & doing the ML's. With this change it'll make the higher level encounters almost impossible for mid since we have no pet spamming classes and will need a relic sized force.

Good thing is we have a long lead time for this change in Europe so lets make the best of the time we have available!

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Svenfleet said:
Best get farming & doing the ML's. With this change it'll make the higher level encounters almost impossible for mid since we have no pet spamming classes and will need a relic sized force.

Good thing is we have a long lead time for this change in Europe so lets make the best of the time we have available!

Wise words, lets get farming :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Rather than nerfing MW3 they should just fix casters so they can hit some spells on High level mobs and not have to melee

Boring

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. my MW is on a 10 minute timer now. Haven't tested it though.

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Oh what joy!

Epic encounters will now 100% resist rates and swinging staff time. Fun fun fun, this is according to latest MW5 test from the States.

Explain why I should buy TOA which is almost exclusively Epic level content again?

Hope all of mid enjoys having to get relic sized raids to do certain ML's as oposed to Alb/Hib pet spamming 2fg's!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
dont see any reason why fix it now in EU servers.
compare to example FDS, it wasnt hotfixed.

worm in DF instead was hotfixed what was totally correct thing.

hmm look like goa fix it here allready.
used in farming it is wrong, but what role casters now have in fights again epic mobs?
mythic know this problem but cba fix that.
probably casters need waite ra respect several patch here in eu server, or give goa that too "hotfix"?

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
as boring said... mw is now on a 10 mins timer on pryd soooo.... its most likely been 'fixed'

however ive got mw3.. and theres no more mw lvls to get (when patched mw5 should be max) and also the cost was lowered.. but i dont have any spare points
but i guess an ra respec might be needed to 'fix' that

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Svenfleet said:
Oh what joy!

Epic encounters will now 100% resist rates and swinging staff time. Fun fun fun, this is according to latest MW5 test from the States.

Explain why I should buy TOA which is almost exclusively Epic level content again?

Hope all of mid enjoys having to get relic sized raids to do certain ML's as oposed to Alb/Hib pet spamming 2fg's!

Actually I hitted Sunkaio(ml 1.1) once with a DD after 25 tries yesterday.

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
IF ITS BEEN FIXED ID LIKE MY REFUDN OFF THE POINTS TOO AS they gotin US

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Werewolf said:
IF ITS BEEN FIXED ID LIKE MY REFUDN OFF THE POINTS TOO AS they gotin US
They have said you will get the refund later on, when the other fixes to MW comes.

Boring

Fledgling Freddie
Sucks to be stuck with a spec you can use for absolutely nothing because they realized casters were actually useful.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Rather than nerfing MW3 they should just fix casters so they can hit some spells on High level mobs and not have to melee

They just did by lowering timer and costs, its still good, just not perfect. Get 4x (cuz its 25% not 100% now) the ammount of casters and u can still do it imo :>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
living said:
They just did by lowering timer and costs, its still good, just not perfect. Get 4x (cuz its 25% not 100% now) the ammount of casters and u can still do it imo :>

Casters should be able to hit there spells for free :) not have to spend loads of RA points on something

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
that means melee would have to actually have 100% hitchance aswell making game completely unbalanced, but i agree, casters have it way hard with never getting any slack

Boring

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon, the problem is that casters have 0% hitchance as it is now. We don't demand to be able to take down any epic mob in the game with 10 people, but it would be nice to be useful on a raid.
On TG raids I can hit trash mobs for 4-170'ish when I'm lucky. On the boss mobs I'll turn on attack and hit the mob for a whole 20 damage before it's dead.
Went through 8 bars taking down a bird in TG. Not one single nuke or debuff landed. It's the same on all mobs in there.. heck, even dominators are impossible to hit with spells basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom