Must... kill... that... man... argh! YOU RICH BASTARD!

S

SFXman

New lottery jackpot record in america, $315,000,000... one person won it o_O
Must... kill...
Just saw it on the news here in Finland.
Man there must be like four million assassins on his ass :D
Think about what you can do with that money... tons of booze, a nice car, partying eeeeeeeveeeeery siiiiiiiiinnggggggleeeeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and you still wont run out of money if you put it in a bank and live off the interest which is already so much that you can't spend it :rolleyes:
That is if a bank even takes up such amounts of money :clap:

T

Testin da Cable

I bet he has a lot of new friends he [or she] has never seen before :p

D

Delket

Thats too much money, u cant do enough to spend it
The interest alone will be in the millions!

O

old.LandShark

/Mr.Man fails to pay off third world debts and still live comfortably the rest of his life

S

SFXman

You can either... take it all at once and pay the taxes leaving like ~150-200 million US dollars...
OR
you can take it over 30 years with NO TAXES!

This means that you can either take the 150-200 million (not sure of tax percentage) and just spend it as you go...
OR
you can get 10 million US dollars a year for 30 years!
I'd take the latter, 10 million US a year... damn, that would be something already, and it is for the next 30 years.

I'd drop out of high school this instant if I won, no point in getting a good education if you will never need money again.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by SFXman

I'd drop out of high school this instant if I won, no point in getting a good education if you will never need money again.

you really think so? lol.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

SFX goes to a shpeshiul xtreme skating school.

RAR!

D

Delket

Originally posted by SFXman
You can either... take it all at once and pay the taxes leaving like ~150-200 million US dollars...

Dunno what its like in finnland bud, but in us civilised countries winfalls are tax free, u only pay interest on the interest u THEN make

T

Tenko

SFXman is right, that lotto win will attract 50% tax in the States.

T

Testin da Cable

you do here. teh state even calls it "games of chance tax". I call it "how to squeeze even more cash from an unsuspecting public".

D

Delket

One thing to like about being a brit \o/
Not that id win the lottery tho :(

S

Sigurd

I imagine there are quite a few richer people for assassins to target, although God knows what an american would do with that amount of money... *worries*

O

old.LandShark

buy 30000000 kittens?

edit: and a catapult

T

Testin da Cable

I imagine one could buy a severely large pie for 315 mil :/

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

He will buy warbonds, of course!

For teh effort!

D

Delket

whats a warbonds sicko?
Do enlighten to uninformed!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

War bonds... come on. Slept during history classes?

give-war-bonds-christmas.jpg

gifv warb0ndZ!!1

P

Pixie.Pebr

Ah, the good old propaganda....
Here is a.. ehrm... good one:
waste.jpg

T

Testin da Cable

as long as he looks at me with big liquid seal-puppy eyes while he's doing it I couldn't care less really

D

-dewey-

If I won that much I'd screw college too, whats the point?

The point of education is to get a job and make money to have fun. With that much money you could do ANYTHING.

S

SFXman

No shit dewey :)
The point of education is to get a job so you can buy food, luxury goods and have fun on weekends.
So if you had 315 million dollars why the fuck would you bother to waste your time in some institute for some number of years. Not like it is fun... with that amount of money I doubt I would get bored. I'd pretty much sleep the time a school day takes since I'd be going out quite often :D
99.9% of the people I have asked if they'd quit school they said "Of course" or "Yeah, what do you think..."
The 0.1% is you :p

T

Testin da Cable

sorry to say it but you are both fools, and so are all your friends :)
still, I imagine you think you know best [just as I do heheh]. still, were I ten years younger than I am now I'd prolly say the same thing, do it and regret it later. ah well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom