Off with his fingers! CHOP CHOP CHOP! Muahahahehehe

erm... <coughs & quietly leaves the thread>

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Saifang i miss not seeing joo around these days :(

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Oooh did we upset someone with my ML9 skill? :wub:

First time I've really used it and I've had it over 3 months now (co-incidently since I started levelling my warlock), was worth it just to see your faces!

I bet we just lost all your respect with that little stunt ey Majiikins? /more :wub:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Hello! Popcorn anyone?

Yeah, give me some! This starts to seem interesting!

PS: And anyone that hasn't played a reaver before NF has no right to say anything about them! :touch:

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Daffty: was beating you in that one on one fight, till your healers stepped in and healed you up to 100% ;-)

>>> Shadowalker <<<

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Aybabtu said:
heheh.... You can't say this is all unexpected, i mean, fighting at a bridge and not getting adds is a rare thing :)

That said, :twak: to those Warlocks and SB's at Ocassus bridge ealier, not fun when you'r useing ML 9 group stealth :p

was just the one sb in grp<shadowalker> been trying to get him to try grp stealth for ages.. finaly did it and was great fun for all in the grp to pop out of stealth and kill...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
waok`whips said:
I don't claim to know everything like you do Majik. Thats the very thing that makes you the retard you are, the fact you think you know everything which you think gives you the right to critise the users of this forum and the classes they play. I'd like to see you play a class that doesnt have stealth, that doesnt rely on easy-mode assist trains or stealthing every 10 mins after using purge becuase you can't fight without it. I don't pick my fights, stealthers pick their fights with me, so I obviously have the battle advantage.. Yeh! reavers easy-mode ofc! dumbass, you ever played a reaver? doubt it! so fuck off.[/QU

I thought Majii was the creator of DAOC?:p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
was just the one sb in grp<shadowalker> been trying to get him to try grp stealth for ages.. finaly did it and was great fun for all in the grp to pop out of stealth and kill...

Oh how we laughed on vent:)

majik

Banned
waok`whips said:
I'd like to see you play a class that doesnt have stealth

The fact that he said that, shows that me>him so plz don't agree with him and break my heart Castus.

Plz don't:(:(:(

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
I don't claim to know everything like you do Majik. Thats the very thing that makes you the retard you are, the fact you think you know everything which you think gives you the right to critise the users of this forum and the classes they play. I'd like to see you play a class that doesnt have stealth, that doesnt rely on easy-mode assist trains or stealthing every 10 mins after using purge becuase you can't fight without it. I don't pick my fights, stealthers pick their fights with me, so I obviously have the battle advantage.. Yeh! reavers easy-mode ofc! dumbass, you ever played a reaver? doubt it! so fuck off.

majik only spams garrote and achilles heel so he wouldnt know anything about playing another class.

majik

Banned
Kelio said:
majik only spams garrote and achilles heel so he wouldnt know anything about playing another class.

I don't have an rr7 aug healer then? Oh, thanks for letting me know.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:

Hmm...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
I don't claim to know everything like you do Majik. Thats the very thing that makes you the retard you are, the fact you think you know everything which you think gives you the right to critise the users of this forum and the classes they play. I'd like to see you play a class that doesnt have stealth, that doesnt rely on easy-mode assist trains or stealthing every 10 mins after using purge becuase you can't fight without it. I don't pick my fights, stealthers pick their fights with me, so I obviously have the battle advantage.. Yeh! reavers easy-mode ofc! dumbass, you ever played a reaver? doubt it! so fuck off.

Hey guys...

it's a computergame? :)

illu

Part of the furniture
So basically this thread was just about an ML10 SB using groupstealth on some warlock friends who then killed someone?

About the original title of the thread - it IS hard playing a solo SB these days, because of the amount of crap that uncovers us (stealthlore, Classes with stealthlore, presience nodes, poisonspikes, DD things on the floor, stealther guards at keeps etc) and the amount of times you attack someone and 5000000 albs join in to get their 200 RPs worth. I'm surprised anyone in alb actually is over RR1 since every fight they have, they are 10 v 1 :> And honestly - is it fun steamrolling people?

And tbh I think there are quite a few mids that don't like warlocks either - my favourite is taking 20-30 mins to find an enemy stealther group that has under 3 people in it, you start fighting and boom boom boom - you get 400 RPs and the nearest warlock has munched up the rest of the RPs :/

Anyway - can't blame the players - can only blame Mythic.

Oli - Illu

raid

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
nah dont be too harsh, just remove the stealth ability =:O)

omg i agree with vintervargen again

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
So basically this thread was just about an ML10 SB using groupstealth on some warlock friends who then killed someone?

About the original title of the thread - it IS hard playing a solo SB these days, because of the amount of crap that uncovers us (stealthlore, Classes with stealthlore, presience nodes, poisonspikes, DD things on the floor, stealther guards at keeps etc) and the amount of times you attack someone and 5000000 albs join in to get their 200 RPs worth. I'm surprised anyone in alb actually is over RR1 since every fight they have, they are 10 v 1 :> And honestly - is it fun steamrolling people?

And tbh I think there are quite a few mids that don't like warlocks either - my favourite is taking 20-30 mins to find an enemy stealther group that has under 3 people in it, you start fighting and boom boom boom - you get 400 RPs and the nearest warlock has munched up the rest of the RPs :/

Anyway - can't blame the players - can only blame Mythic.

Oli - Illu

Almost everything you said in this post goes both ways, ofcause we don't have Warlocks to add on us, but scouts :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
majik said:
Either whine about SB's or whine about Warlocks, or just generally shut the fuck up being clueless, retard.

warlocks have totally 100% ruined solo rvr :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom