Music you'd forgotten about.

D

doh_boy

I was never really a green day fan (liked basket case, word gets around and good riddance) but when offered nimrod for a fiver I decided it might be worth a listen. Its bloody good :D

so anyone listening to stuff that they had forgotten about/mean't to buy but didn't?

E

echo

I currently have on "I am a wallet" by McCarthy - the 80s finest, and more revolutionary than RATM could ever manage :)

M

mank!

I went out and got Led Zep I through IV ages ago, listened to some of it briefly and it didn't hook me. Listened to all four in a row last night, rock :D

Also been listening to a bit of Therapy? and Pixies again lately

L

leggy

Paul Simon - Graceland.

One of the best albums i own yet had forgotten about :)

P

plightstar

After playing GTA Vice City i've been downloading loads of New Wave music, though I was born in the early 80's so it is classed as most I never knew I heard.

T

Tom

Everybody should have:

Thomas Dolby - The Flat Earth

Contains possibly the only song ever to use a chicken clucking right the way through (and a cock crowing every few bars)

B

bodhi

Terrorvision. I just dug out How to Make Friends and Influence People and tbh, it fucking rocks. Now if only I could find Regular Urban Survivors :/

W

Wij

Originally posted by doh_boy
I was never really a green day fan (liked basket case, word gets around and good riddance) but when offered nimrod for a fiver I decided it might be worth a listen. Its bloody good :D

so anyone listening to stuff that they had forgotten about/mean't to buy but didn't?

Nimrod is ace :)

B

bodhi

Originally posted by bodhi
Terrorvision. I just dug out How to Make Friends and Influence People and tbh, it fucking rocks. Now if only I could find Regular Urban Survivors :/

I R found Regular Urban Survivors! Celebrity Hitlist is the best thing ever tbh.

R

ReActor

Fluke - Risotto. Wasn't keen when I first got it, but now I'm rather fond of it.

Also Daft Punk - Discovery. For some reason, no one else likes it, but I think it's a classic.

O

old.Kez

Parts of discovery are ace (Something about us, face to face, harder better...) but much of it dull, and a bizarre disco departure from Homework - which was infact a classic.

There, yield.

X

xane

I got that addictive Junior Senior song posted in a short animation back in July last year and the damn song resurfaces again in the UK charts, I wish I could have forgot tht one.

E

ECA

Originally posted by ReActor
Fluke - Risotto. Wasn't keen when I first got it, but now I'm rather fond of it.

Also Daft Punk - Discovery. For some reason, no one else likes it, but I think it's a classic.

Discovery is a wicked album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom