Music people?!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Hi to you, first time im posting on this "Off-Topic" section.. Just wanted to know if there are any people listening to minimal tech/house/acid/electroish music around and wanna spread the love? =)

Made a small mix yesterday for you who dont know what im tlaking about, or for you who just loooooove musica automatica! ;)

Mix Session 2006-03-07

Gamah

Banned
Stallion said:
Hi to you, first time im posting on this "Off-Topic" section.. Just wanted to know if there are any people listening to minimal tech/house/acid/electroish music around and wanna spread the love? =)

Made a small mix yesterday for you who dont know what im tlaking about, or for you who just loooooove musica automatica! ;)

Mix Session 2006-03-07

I am pretty much into the Dance scene, however its more Trance, Breaks etc.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
can't dl yet (at my uber job club with immigrants) well, I'am into rhapsody and rob zombie and such. also like techno and trance depends if the song is good;p as infected mushrooms they got some good tunes.

will dl when I get home Stajj

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Hardstyle 4 ever!!! :)

will download when i get home from this sucky school :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
last dance scene i got in to was the cha cha slide, oh dj casper your haunting melodies rocked me man *dry eyes*

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I personally listen to every type of music, country/rap/techno/rock/ect..ect dling hopfully its good if its not ill still rep you anywayz

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
have u seen the movie "fear and loathing in las vegas"
mellow..

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Hi this isn't my first post on this "Off-Topic" section, but my fav music does not exist, since I like all music exept, country/classis/metal

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i listen to allmost evrything and the mix is nice... relaxd :D

:worthy:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
made a new mix today, abit more deeper acid/electroish..

Mix 8/3

messed up abit at 17:00.. but oh well =)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
i like them both, by ROFL at defi's comment in ure sig staj. its quality. I say the same thing

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
liked first 1... havent dl secornd 1, and same as kyle i like all kind off music but tend to like house/tech the most tho... some mix give more :D

nap

Chilly

Balls of steel
DJ Finny (not me, know him off IRC, he does DnB mizes for di.fm) Pigeon Hole Assasin.

Fuckin quality dj, nice mix of dnb and house/techno/trance - very well rounded mix. www.djfinny.co.uk for those wanting more
linkeh

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Listening to the first mix you posted, this is not primarly my type of music but who cares, it owns on the dancefloor, Lucy Love dropped music very similar to this a few weeks back and she rocked the place.
I am a producer, not a DJ, so I cant really comment about the quality of your mix, but the transitions sounds well good with the exception of the one at 18:43 :p havent heard further yet except for some f.forwarding around. will listen to the entire piece a little later!
I am curious about what equipment you used to mix this.

Listened through the whole session now, this is a wicked-ass set, it's a shame about some misses at the transitions and some things during the tracks, if it wasnt for those mistakes I'd give it 9/10 but since I am not an elitist ass, I'll still give it a 9 :p
The link to your 2nd mix does not work btw :( expired or something..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to hear that you guys like them, im totaly new to these stuff but hopefully ill learn from my misstakes. so dont be afraid to flame away :)

I made a new one just now this morning, was sooo tired when making it but loved some new songs I found yesterday night, so I wanted to make it :)

Got it hosted on three sites, will try get a better host later..

2006-03-11(yousendit)

2006-03-11(rapidshare)

2006-03-11(zshare)

enjoy ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
i like all early 90s electronic stuff such as :

Black Dog, B12,Autechre,Exquisite Corpse,Psychic Warriors of Gaia, Jam & Spoon, Boards of Canada,Plastikman

u dont dance to it....best with a spliff and a cup of char tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom