Music Class Love Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Will it ever come now? Tbh i aint holdin my hopes up for it , but if u play a music class, what would u like given to it love wise , and plz keep answers sensible :p

Personally , Minstrel itself isnt that in need of love imo, a shorter duration on the AoE mezz would be a nice addition, maybe if it was affected by Dex instead of the current way of use. The RR5 could do with a change as it isnt all that useful tbh but other than that i dont really see much need of improvement. (And b4 u see my sig, i have infact owned 2 lvl 50 mincers in my time both to the mid RR3's)

Skalds - I myself would like to see the Ablative that Minstrels have, also given to Skalds , as it is, Skald is supposed to be the Melee version of the music classes, and seeing as it isnt viable to spec Parry high enuf for any real defense it really would be a nice addition, if not this, than the obvious other choice would be a power song, or maybe some inherent power regen, like a perma serenity1 or 2. I did contemplate maybe that we could use the same Wepstyle DD's that Thanes do, however in which case these shuld also be available to Minstrel and Bards in some form.

Bards - Not really played a bard b4, but i know they only get the one DD , tho they r much more the support type than the other 2 music classes, it would be nice for the insane peeps that go battlebard. Seein as how there isnt much point in speccin high wep on a bard atm, the DD styles once again maybe an option.

Just my thoughts, tho i have a feelin all 3 will just get some nice graphic effect cloud of dust animation when they run instead of any proper love, i mean Mauler is coming and after that Warhammer... Dooooooooom etc.

But we'll see... so what would u like ?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
plz delete this double thread, soddin FH paused when i clicked Submit post first time and so i canceled and did again, nerf double posts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom