Music Advice

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ok need something new to listen to, bored of the current stuff I've got on my iPod and need some advice.....

I want something to listen to along the lines of Liam Howletts Dirtchamber Sessions....its a mix of 80's hip-hop breakbeats, d'n'b with soul, punk and all sorts of other stuff thrown in.....really like it and want to find similar stuff.....

Please dont recommend any of the recent dirge of techno/hard house/happy house compilation cd's that have been churned out for the last 5 years cant bloody stand it....

I like my dance to be dark and dirty....back in the day was a big jungle/drum and bass man (always the bass that got my spine tingling at the raves I went to in the early 90's, yeah I know I'm showing my age :) ) and it still does the same for me now...........

ok go................................

Gamah

Banned
I would advise you, but you 1. don't share my style and 2. I dont buy comp cd's

You have to find good music, good music doesn't find you.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Shagrat said:
ok need something new to listen to, bored of the current stuff I've got on my iPod and need some advice.....

I want something to listen to along the lines of Liam Howletts Dirtchamber Sessions....its a mix of 80's hip-hop breakbeats, d'n'b with soul, punk and all sorts of other stuff thrown in.....really like it and want to find similar stuff.....

I don't really know what all of that means lol but maybe Madness?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Gamah said:
Who the hell buys dance compelation cd's :E?

I don't want recommendations of dance cd's you nugget. Just dj's etc that mix the style of music that I like

georgie

FH is my second home
Isn't that why God invented this?

Not actually used it myself, though have heard it's pretty good.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
KMFDM, Kittie, Apoptygma Berzerk, The Shins, Zero(Zero7), Thievery Corporation..

Mix of everything there... From screaming females (Kittie) to chill out (Zero 7)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Shagrat said:

Please dont recommend any of the recent dirge of techno/hard house/happy house compilation cd's that have been churned out for the last 5 years cant bloody stand it....

I like my dance to be dark and dirty....back in the day was a big jungle/drum and bass man (always the bass that got my spine tingling at the raves I went to in the early 90's, yeah I know I'm showing my age :) ) and it still does the same for me now...........

ok go................................

Try here:
http://www.pandora.com/

Enter an artist and it'll find music alike ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom