News Murdoch's creampie attacker gets 6 months in jail!

Helme

Resident Freddy
He's gonna get a longer sentence than anybody involved in the phone hacking lols

As if it wasn't already painfully obvious that there's two types of law, one set for us normal mortals and one for the rich cunts.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
"After pleading guilty to the offences last week, the part-time comic told reporters, "I would just like to say this has been the most humble day of my life", mimicking Mr Murdoch's statement to the MPs"

haha

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Too fucking right he should be locked up.

He didn't do this to somebody on the street, he went into Parliament and interfered with an important (and open) investigation into the actions of a popular newspaper, actions which have been in the news for months now.

The silly twat can rot.

Chilly

Balls of steel
It might also mean that next time one of these things is held it wont be so public, which will be a real shame.

I'm with Tom.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Daily fail cho, that's what we call him.

And Tom and chilly are right. He's a twat out for nothing but self promotion.

rynnor

Rockhound
Unless he had previous that seems an excessive sentence - I would have expected a suspended sentence - it was a foam pie after all?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The judge wanted him in jail so he can get a real creampie.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
... interfered with an important (and open) investigation ...

May have been open - but it was definitely not important or they'd have had some professionals on the panel.

The proceedings were a joke - he just showed them up for what they were IMO :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
so weeks are months, months must be years, and days weeks now mr cho cho? :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Kinda funny how Murdoch is only doing 6 weeks in jail then eh :p

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
The whole bloody thing has been a media circus. Seems a bit harsh for a cream-pie in the face. I don't remember the woman flinging a custard pie in Jeremy Clarksons face getting a jail sentence.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Jeremy Clarkson deserves getting a creampie in his face.

So does Murdoch obviously, but this was the one time to hold him to account and the douchebag "comedian" stole the headlines and gave Murdoch some sympathy.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, but I have witnessed several assaults that have been relatively nasty and in some cases the assailant has had no cause or real provocation and they weren't put in jail. This is fucking ridiculous.

Tom & Chilly - since when has this 'open' investigation been important?; it's yet another media shitstorm this time fuelled by government to show they're doing something, even though it's abundantly clear nobody knows how far it's gone yet. Another govt baffle them with bullshit dazzle them with diamonds attempt without doing anything useful. And I'm not being political, I believe all govts do it.

And Murdoch, saying 'well I'm sorry it's just 1% of my company so how am I expected to look at it?' Answer: Corporate liability you moron. It doesn't matter how much of your empire it is, it's still part of your empire.

I shall say no more actually, this phone tapping stuff is occupying too much of everyone's time as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom