Mumin, behaviour that just isnt tolerated.

S

schinkaar

Yesterday as i was XP:ing my warrior (dont really like overpowered classes) in DF this random svg came up and started killing my mobs :(. I kindly asked what he was doing, all to get the reply "stfu n00b!" :( . I see no reason for such arrogant behaviour, so i told him that he cant just treat ppl like shit. Thats when all hell broke loose, he "yelled" at me in caps that i whould never get a RvR grp and that i couldnt farm where he wanted to kill and f-this and f-that :(. Luckily i logged most of the conversation (put it on my webby when i get time), but before i do i thaught that it be fair to mumin to get a chance to appoligise. I really think this behaviour shouldnt be tolerated, and thats why i bring it to the forums. P.S i didnt find anyone except him online in his guild <Jack Herer> otherwise i whould of talked to his GM first....

W

Weeping Willow

Mumin has harassed me on several occasions aswell :( Hope he gets kicked from that socalled guild Jack Herer but I guess the hope isn't big since they often refuse to take keeps so that I can exp my level 20 in DF.

U

uglymug

assholes should be treated as such ... /laugh in his face and leech of him to yer hearts content i say

if he start using the l33t speak stfu ffs n00b etc.../laugh twice and /dismis

some people are idiots ... looks like you found one

W

Whisperess

We a bit bored atm? :D

Last time I checked, you're in the same guild ;p

C

chosen

can't people stop making threads on midgard section about <insert a random name> was rude or bla bla bla, we dont got anything to do with this shit, this is between you two and the other people that were attending at that place.....
And if the problem is getting bigger just send a mail to rightnow or something, you wont make any diffrence posting here..........

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by schinkaar
Yesterday as i was XP:ing my warrior (dont really like overpowered classes) in DF this random svg came up and started killing my mobs :(. I kindly asked what he was doing, all to get the reply "stfu n00b!" :( . I see no reason for such arrogant behaviour, so i told him that he cant just treat ppl like shit. Thats when all hell broke loose, he "yelled" at me in caps that i whould never get a RvR grp and that i couldnt farm where he wanted to kill and f-this and f-that :(. Luckily i logged most of the conversation (put it on my webby when i get time), but before i do i thaught that it be fair to mumin to get a chance to appoligise. I really think this behaviour shouldnt be tolerated, and thats why i bring it to the forums. P.S i didnt find anyone except him online in his guild <Jack Herer> otherwise i whould of talked to his GM first....

i feel i have to tell my side of the story...
Yesterday i was diamond farming with my savage, i need cash for my new alt so i thought, ok.. we have df lets go there. When i get there i found a nice spot. I dont have a bb cause i think its cheat. So it went slow and bad. Then this troll warrior comes, tailed by 2 shamans and 1 healer. I asked if i could join but he just said it was hes buffbots (explained to me 1 shaman for best dmg shield, 1 shaman for buffs, 1 healer for haste). I asked for some buffs but he said he was ooc. I contiuned exping using my overpowerd insta interupt to pull, but everyone i pulled he attacked and killed (buffed warrior ):( . I asked if he could stop stealing my pulls cause i really need money. He then replied with "stfu n00b!", but he claims i said it? Here are the logs that clairly shows him beeing a lier.

[19:34:36] @@Schinkaar: "stfu n00b, just use your pull so i can get some seals you fucking noob"
[19:34:52] You are surrounded by a shield of magical energy.
[19:34:52] You sit down. Type '/stand' or move to stand up.
[19:34:59] @@[Guild] Susha: "3"
[19:34:59] Zent casts a spell!
[19:34:59] The underhill zealot is surrounded by a reflective sheen of energy!
[19:35:01] @@Mumin: "please might warrior can you spare me atleast 1/5 of the money since you take my mobs? I really need to buy new armor since this is grey"
[19:35:04] @@[Guild] Inviteme: "uber mob inc"
[19:35:07] @@[Guild] Zent: "fuck"
[19:35:07] @@[Guild] Zopr: "3 inc"
[19:35:07] @@Schinkaar: "stfu noob you are my pull pet, just keep those mobs coming stupid noob!"
[19:35:07] You target [the Melancholic Fairy Tiendora]
[19:35:07] You examine the Melancholic Fairy Tiendora. She is aggressive towards you!
[19:35:10] @@[Guild] Corduroy: "queen again¨"

So please reconsider before saying im a dumb person :/

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Whisperess
We a bit bored atm? :D

Last time I checked, you're in the same guild ;p
invitme is a liar and a cheat!1111111 and sucks!

S

schinkaar

There is no evidence it what you say, i have screenshots that proove what i said is true (screens cant be faked). Now i think its really low of you coming here not only making up lies :( but making up lies that make me look like a a-hole :(. And i dont have any buffbots (i think its cheating AND buggabusing), i also dont have any SC:ed armor... Dont think i can ever afford one either, with ppl like you harassing me :(. Oh well guess its for the better, you and your kin take all the spots in a RvR group anyway...:(

:(

N

nalistah

Originally posted by schinkaar
There is no evidence it what you say, i have screenshots that proove what i said is true (screens cant be faked). Now i think its really low of you coming here not only making up lies :( but making up lies that make me look like a a-hole :(. And i dont have any buffbots (i think its cheating AND buggabusing), i also dont have any SC:ed armor... Dont think i can ever afford one either, with ppl like you harassing me :(. Oh well guess its for the better, you and your kin take all the spots in a RvR group anyway...:(

:(

LOL? .. screenshots cant be faked? buffbot.. cheating? bugabuse? haha

this is some kinda joke, aaaight? :D

K

Kindar

Re: Re: Mumin, behaviour that just isnt tolerated.

Originally posted by old.Lethul

[19:34:36] @@Schinkaar: "stfu n00b, just use your pull so i can get some seals you fucking noob"
[19:34:52] You are surrounded by a shield of magical energy.
[19:34:52] You sit down. Type '/stand' or move to stand up.
[19:34:59] @@[Guild] Susha: "3"
[19:34:59] Zent casts a spell!
[19:34:59] The underhill zealot is surrounded by a reflective sheen of energy!
[19:35:01] @@Mumin: "please might warrior can you spare me atleast 1/5 of the money since you take my mobs? I really need to buy new armor since this is grey"
[19:35:04] @@[Guild] Inviteme: "uber mob inc"
[19:35:07] @@[Guild] Zent: "fuck"
[19:35:07] @@[Guild] Zopr: "3 inc"
[19:35:07] @@Schinkaar: "stfu noob you are my pull pet, just keep those mobs coming stupid noob!"
[19:35:07] You target [the Melancholic Fairy Tiendora]
[19:35:07] You examine the Melancholic Fairy Tiendora. She is aggressive towards you!
[19:35:10] @@[Guild] Corduroy: "queen again¨"

I don't get much of this log...ain't the underhill zealot a hib class pet? Wtf is that doing in the log?
2 sec he is asking for money? Eh?
Then Schinkaar is saying something like you are my pull pet? Dosen't sounds right to me...but can't blame any. Log is just weird to me :-/

Edit: Btw...take a look at the log. Mumin are saying he had no bb and was going to farm. Now...if he was in a grp...would he pull for another player?
The part where Zent cast a spell...and then Zent is in guild. Means he is in the area then...either guildie or bb.

He said too he didn't get any buffs from Schinkaar....in log it says he gets an AF buff.

E

eragrim

can't people stop making threads on midgard section about <insert a random name> was rude or bla bla bla, we dont got anything to do with this shit, this is between you two and the other people that were attending at that place.....
And if the problem is getting bigger just send a mail to rightnow or something, you wont make any diffrence posting here..........

Chosen, I dont agree with you at all. If you cant handle the contense just stay away from this kind of posts.

If you are treated like this there is really no place to turn to except BW Midgard imo. GOA would answer in about 3-4 weeks with something like, "We have noted your complaint. Sincerly yours, GOA."

If someone behaves like this, let the world know. Perhaps he will think before he starts to scam next time, or perhaps he will be rejected into a group with decent people that actually still gives a damn about how people treat each other these days. There are actually a few of us out there that still see some value in the codes of courtesey, good manners and just having fun, not only in RPs, Savages, perfect groups and all that flavour of the month crap...

Imo every leet gamer with an attitude can just go and die somewhere.

I still ask myself why Europe never got a Role playing server. GOAs anwer to that was "All our servers have a touch of Roleplaying". That statement is just as accurate as to say that GoL always move in 1 FG.

Anyway schinkaar, you have my support and I will defently treat Mumin in a different way after reading this.

Though the follow ups made and the log really makes you doubt the contents of the whole thread :<

R

rg-zorena

yeah i see mumin using those lame buffbots all day its so bad!1111
bugabusing fotm cheater!

S

shatar

Lame joke I must say, if it is one.
But the mumin log was hilarious. Obviously being in hib when he get's the damage shield casted on him and also seeing they buff the underhill zealot, a chanter pet, with the same kind of damage shield. Made me laugh.
Who gave away pie btw? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom