Mumbymana, Wallio and co

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Just don't expect to be left fighting in the future, 1v1 and the rpbrigade comes for the rps, That's fine etc :d I'm looking forward to fucking your fights up.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Just don't expect to be left fighting in the future, 1v1 and the rpbrigade comes for the rps, That's fine etc :d I'm looking forward to fucking your fights up.

This coming from mr i emote when getting pwned.

Next time it will be ban inc.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
how surprising it was an ex-alb who were one of the major retards in hib these days :eek2:

alkz

Fledgling Freddie
Run eras -> beno...

Don't get that many fights atm, but if the ppl that call them self soloers leave the fking zerg area between berk and beno there could be some nice solo action without duelcircles.

I've been running around there for 20 mins without having a fight, but then I get 3 after eachother. Prefer that than adding/getting added on/joining zerg vs zerg fight.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i dont have sides im round n fat :(

but anyway <3 mumbly P.S. come on msn fagz0rr

Stormy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice going there mumby and the rest:p... another whiner just showed himself... wonder how many there can really be:S... jeez... don't you guys have something better 2 do then whine all the time??

kivik

Part of the furniture
Nice going there mumby and the rest:p... another whiner just showed himself... wonder how many there can really be:S... jeez... don't you guys have something better 2 do then whine all the time??

Getting griefed ingame by RP whores I'd suppose.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

we were 3 and let you fight 1v1 the pally in our grp. Now you see the diff between us and them? the ppl in the thread subject would've just ganked you.

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
My Goodness,
Isn't the original poster of this thread scary with his threats and bullying tactics.

Just for those of you who don't know what kind of person he is....here is the story behind that sig of his.

Tiandra was a RR1/2 Eld who's only mistake in the game was to help her grouped friend ,a ranger, who was attacked by this moron. It never occurred to him that a Ranger might be grouped as he was nuked down by this little Eld. He then ran screaming about being added on. The story now moves to the next day when he saw her again at Crau bridge. He chain killed her time and time again (18 times in fact) emoting /rude and other derogatory things over and over again. Credit to her she came back every time until he got so bored he switched to his Hib char Ranges to give her verbal abuse. No wonder he was reported many of relatively high RR Hib chars and some Alb and Mids too witnessed this a great many who were telling him to stop. So that is the story behind this moron and his so called honor. Oh and the Eld does not play any more so another newbie player chased away by the so called 'Elite Idiots'.
I am telling you this because I was on Crau bridge that day and am sick of his crowing and whining.
What a scary guy.

Jini

aika

Can't get enough of FH
why did he keep coming to the brdige then,silly.

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know why he kept going there you better ask Infanny or what ever his name is!

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm thinking about it maybe it was for the 2-300 holy rps he got for killing the Eld cause he sure as hell did not get any from the duelers that were there: worthy:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Tiandra was a RR1/2 Eld who's only mistake in the game was to help her grouped friend ,a ranger, who was attacked by this moron. It never occurred to him that a Ranger might be grouped as he was nuked down by this little Eld. He then ran screaming about being added on. The story now moves to the next day when he saw her again at Crau bridge. He chain killed her time and time again (18 times in fact) emoting /rude and other derogatory things over and over again. Credit to her she came back every time until he got so bored he switched to his Hib char Ranges to give her verbal abuse. No wonder he was reported many of relatively high RR Hib chars and some Alb and Mids too witnessed this a great many who were telling him to stop. So that is the story behind this moron and his so called honor. Oh and the Eld does not play any more so another newbie player chased away by the so called 'Elite Idiots'.
I am telling you this because I was on Crau bridge that day and am sick of his crowing and whining.
What a scary guy.

Sounds bit silly really.

Let's hear infanity's version.

Stormy

Fledgling Freddie
we were 3 and let you fight 1v1 the pally in our grp. Now you see the diff between us and them? the ppl in the thread subject would've just ganked you.

aye and it was fun :) ... hope more ppl out there where like you 3 :) ... it was kinda like a never ending battle but fun :p ...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
aye and it was fun :) ... hope more ppl out there where like you 3 :) ... it was kinda like a never ending battle but fun :p ...

Stupid Wardens and Paladins tbh! (I was on the Paladin - Twin and Bambi asked me a couple times just to leave, but I didn't want to so fast.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom