Multiple Artifact Raid - Wed 11th October 19.30cet

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Chaps wanna start at 1930 CET meet vulcanus excali

hit the vulc artis.

SOM, Mad tales, Battler, malice, tarts.

leave vulc

go do GOV.

then one or 2 other artis, and then like take suggestions on what peeps wanna do.

and wrap it up around 2130 CET. so 2 hours of trampling artis

will have BG up on tonfre when i get online and will /as it as usual.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Biohazarddk said:
Jacina's Sash and Bracer of Zo'Arkat and Atlantis Tablet please? :)

i doubt it,..
Apperently his aiming at the arties for his character (melee toon) doing them all will be minimum 1h -1h 30mins. So dont think he will bother going to meso for those arties in half an hour :(

Nate

FH is my second home
vavires said:
i doubt it,..
Apperently his aiming at the arties for his character (melee toon) doing them all will be minimum 1h -1h 30mins. So dont think he will bother going to meso for those arties in half an hour :(

the amount of times those arti enc's have been done is just stupid though tbh, bruiser hasn't been completed on a arti raid in the last 5months i reckon. getting this one done would be great at last ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i doubt it,..
Apperently his aiming at the arties for his character (melee toon) doing them all will be minimum 1h -1h 30mins. So dont think he will bother going to meso for those arties in half an hour

Yer and apparently you run your ML rushes with the same ml10 toon each time?? or if im guessing correctly you prolly got more ml10 toons than anyone on the server

what
a
fucking....

lemon

to those thinking of coming (ignore the above cynical bs from random newb #1489453) will be the same format as the last arti run. We cleared out pretty much all essential ones then hit the requests at the end (like Spear OF kings, jacinas, PH.. etc) Everyone left with a good feeling in their gutz including the peeps that won the leet items (plaited malamis, sililias necky, soot boots etc that the leader didnt feel inclined to claim on the grounds he had to set up a BG and use his "stick team" macro)

we work hard and play hard, most peeps know my style now. Im only interested in completing the objectives fast and getting it done. But theres no random kicking people from Bg for sticking their GL, no preclaims, no tantrums, no bullshit ego's (you are encouraged to rip the piss out of me at all times).. etc..

Pve with a chilled professional edge that only a proper leet player/overlord can give you. And you also get to interact with the great man himself rather than some boring useless lemon... :eek7:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Yer and apparently you run your ML rushes with the same ml10 toon each time?? or if im guessing correctly you prolly got more ml10 toons than anyone on the server

what
a
fucking....

lemon

to those thinking of coming (ignore the above cynical bs from random newb #1489453) will be the same format as the last arti run. We cleared out pretty much all essential ones then hit the requests at the end (like Spear OF kings, jacinas, PH.. etc) Everyone left with a good feeling in their gutz including the peeps that won the leet items (plaited malamis, sililias necky, soot boots etc that the leader didnt feel inclined to claim on the grounds he had to set up a BG and use his "stick team" macro)

we work hard and play hard, most peeps know my style now. Im only interested in completing the objectives fast and getting it done. But theres no random kicking people from Bg for sticking their GL, no preclaims, no tantrums, no bullshit ego's (you are encouraged to rip the piss out of me at all times).. etc..

Pve with a chilled professional edge that only a proper leet player/overlord can give you. And you also get to interact with the great man himself rather than some boring useless lemon... :eek7:

hmm...

In what did i offended you?
When u say 2hours,

censi said:
Chaps wanna start at 1930 CET

and wrap it up around 2130 CET. so 2 hours of trampling artis

and name the arties u will do, i dont expect you to run all the way to meso and do boz who takes some time. Thats something i conclude of ure post, nothing i said was said in one way or another to offend you or to critisize you. U do the arties u want.

Yes my last 1-9 ml's have been run with the same toon, and? Ppl ask me in game to run em, so i run em. I run em with my valk as hes the best suited toon for the job.
Im not sure if i got the most ml10 chars on the server, do i need that? i can count them for you...
on acc1: valk, sm, warrior, shammy, healer. acc2: zerker, runie, hunter, healer, sm. Only 10 ML 10 characters, im prety sure there are ppl who have more then me.

Like i said, i dont know how u think i offended you,
goodnight

vav.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I have a keen eye when it comes to people having even a slight dig at me. If theres even a slight hint of negativity I will come down on you like a ton of fossilized shit.

FYI if peeps wanna do Boz we do boz. There are time contraints though and we cant do it all. boz is a time burner. So as always we go with the majority. and Im just the mediator for the aspirations of that majority.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Stickied and renamed thread title for you Censi. Good luck on the raid :)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Bruiser, bruiser, bruiser, bruiser, bruiser, bruiser! :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Overlord "great man".

I bow down to your phlaming skillz!!!
Please instruct mey so I can phlame with your skill and talentz!

:worthy:

censi said:
(you are encouraged to rip the piss out of me at all times)..

WARNING: Piss ripping may result in:

evil overlord said:
I have a keen eye when it comes to people having even a slight dig at me. I will come down on you like a ton of fossilized shit.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thanks for coming team was fun.

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Ignore that nasty man vavi!

Even if Censi isn't a fan, i'll always love you.

<3

See you on your ML rush pumpkin! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom