Multiplayer crashing

C

Custy

When ever there is a map change my computer hangs (or takes a fhacking long time to do anything).

Is there a fix for this and does anyone else suffer the same.

It's a git getting into a server and then getting a map change 20 seconds later and having to restart your machine.

Doesn't do it during bot play.

If you need to know

Athlon 1200
GF3
256mb ram
SBlive 128

O

old.Solid Scorpion

Happens to me almost everytime i'm on. Hits the timelimit or fraglimit, goes to score screen then just goes silent and stays on that screen.

pIII 866
GF1
512mb

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I couldn't resist... sorry.

USE TEH FORCE!!!1

S

Skyler

dolly your constant forum spam on every forum, chatting crap for no reason, is really getting annoying.

and as for the crashing, yes I've experienced it too, it seems quite random, sometimes its fine other times it crashes...

No idea how to solve it, hope there is a fix soon

D

Disco PhoolCat

Originally posted by Skyler
dolly your constant forum spam on every forum, chatting crap for no reason, is really getting annoying.

and as for the crashing, yes I've experienced it too, it seems quite random, sometimes its fine other times it crashes...

No idea how to solve it, hope there is a fix soon

Hello Mr Pot, can I introduce you to Mr Kettle?;)

Sorry, just a bit irritable having been without conx all morning thx to fu quits at NTL...

That crashy thingy happened to me for the first time last night at about ¼ to 10, can't remember which server tho.

S

Skyler

Disco, I post around 6 times a day, and they are usually relevant to the thread...

Take note, dolly registered near same time as me and has double the post count ;)

D

Disco PhoolCat

Point taken, apology repeated as above...

B

Big G

Yep, JK2 crashes evertime i have a map change. It's a ctrl+alt+del "kill task" job for me. Probably see a patch sometime soon to fix it.

Gaz

Z

Zey

Big..... i had a problem with that until i did the following....

Defrag'd drive because it showed fragmented filesin the jk2 folder.

also changed my processor too :p to XP one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom