Multi Gaming Clan?

• Thread starter old.DuckieZ.Fraggle
  • Start date
O

old.DuckieZ.Fraggle

If you are or are not interested in multi gaming clans read below :)

I'm Clan Leader from DuckieZ, currently playing CS friendlies 2v2. Formed recently, looking to find other gaming clans like Q3, TFC, UT etc etc or even a euro CS clan who are also new or experienced, to join together as one clan, with multi gaming. I understand clans want top clans to join with, but if you dont have a large community and dont mind changing clan name, then come into #duckieZ on irc.

But if you nah not jonining with this bunch of n00bis, pls think again. We have players from clan experience and are good players, so will progress rapidily ( hopefully =] ) in the CS community.

What we would like from you :-

A friendly clan, who will stay together for a long time.
Must have skill, the skill can be n00bi skill or elite skill, it doesnt really matter, but FUN!! is the key to the game!!

If you are slightly interested, come into #DuckieZ irc and pm |Fraggle|

Even if u would consider it in the future, pop in and have a chat or post your details in here and ill contact you =]

See ya around

Kweeeeeeeeek!!

P.S. /me removes the Office Intern from under the desk, and takes the cigar back too :) w0

O

old.DuckieZ.Fraggle

Thanx for all the replies in irc, there has quite alot

The offer is still on the table, but if u arent a clan wanting to change to DuckieZ, mebbe we can have training matches together etc, give us some nice little help =]

O

old.andy0r

72 arial Hello, this is a Quakeworld forum and CS is not related to Quakeworld.

O

old.DuckieZ.Fraggle

Doesnt have to be related, If a Quakeworld clan came to me, id be happy to see them as DuckieZ, unless they have 3 full members and inactive =]

C

cosmos

If any1 went on a server with "duckiez" in their names i think they'd be killed.

O

old.DuckieZ.Fraggle

What an amusing comment :upyours: Watch and learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom