Food Muffins

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oven bottom muffins, proper ones...

Oven Bottom Muffins

recipe.jpg

Nomnomnom, tastier than any other bread bun/barm/muffin you will find anywhere! Odd they only sell them in such a very small area local to me, they are brilliant and you are all being deprived of something a bit special!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They look horrible.

Also wtf is a barm?

They taste amazing, all that matters with food surely?

A barm or barm cake as they are commonly referred to is one of these...

product_barm.jpg

If you were a real scouser you would know what a barm is. :p I bet the call it a bread bun or some such nonsense where you are from! ;)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Stottie cakes are what you want to be eating, beat the snot out of any other local bready type of food.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Stottie cakes are what you want to be eating, beat the snot out of any other local bready type of food.

Maye, I love Stottie cakes, you should be rightly proud. These are even better though, the flavour in the crust is just superb.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe, but I wouldn't want to taste dog shit to see if it tastes nice :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Stuck in the office, bank holiday monday and no buttie shops are open. Im starvin and could murder a bacon and sausage barm

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh this sodding poxy weather atm is just right for toasting muffins! Usually I wait till autumn and snuggle up on the sofa with chai and toasted muffins (or crumpets) and a good film...I swear to bob that is sooo lovely when it's all grey and cold outside...just like it is right frigging now, where's my sodding sunshine gone?!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmmmm. A bagel, that tastes more like a muffin, but is a bread. Shenannigans!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They look quite tasty. Having butchers sausages tonight

drool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom