Much fun

R

r00tz

But what will the albs do when we all get fed up of their ridiculos zergs and decide not to go to bg anymore? Already happening in Midgard now imo and hibs only turn up once every blue moon anyway.

A

ajeroth

Aye, Albs have been there in numbers for the past two days that my little Hunter, Maticiu, has made her appearance. Very few Midgardians, from when I remember the battlegrounds last.

I originally put this down to Abermenai, but that was almost empty from the Midgardian point of view also.

Merziyas, no offence but (as yer name implies) you do too much mezing, so I target you. Dont kill you often, well played on your part.

Cheny, you stole my name from another server (since deleted) so you get targetted also. And remember...bladetturn is your friend, and doesnt let me hit you with my first shot..

Molten, good fire wizzie, but I dont like yer bolts :D

Backstabbing (I think?), the second time I was going to shoot you was a crit shot, the first time wasnt. And sorry about the 'pet follow in stealth' trick to get you killed. Honest.

Im loving my little Hunter, although as Im warned its all downhill from here - people get better armour, better spells, Realm Abilities...and I get..crit shot 9. At level 27. Still, looking forward to 1.62 (in whatever year we get it) - Il be making you do hedgehog impersonations.

And Julie, who was using the Catapult at the Midgardian portal keep - superb use of it, well thought of. Hats off t'yall for coming and having some fun, even though we wouldnt get off the portal keep slopes. Someone runs up to get a pop at some Albs, minstrel mezzes, Julie fires upon hapless Midgardian.

Regards
Maticiu

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by ajeroth

Merziyas, no offence but (as yer name implies) you do too much mezing, so I target you. Dont kill you often, well played on your part.

Bladeturn is my friend m8, when I see 'maticiu shoots you with his bow and misses', I will be warned, get a little back to cast bladeturn and come back after :p. And yes mezzing is my work my friend, maybe I do much mezzing but on battlegrounds most of the times we have too little organization/teamplay to take care of the mezzed ones..And when I try to take care of them on my own, I get pwned by a stealther :(. You need 2-3 stealthers to get me tho :p

Shame I'm overcapped on rps (got 441, 350 was cap :p), so maybe I will cya in the real rvr :)

Most fun was some days ago at 3-4 am night, when only me and a necromancer were in thidranki. There were like 4-5 mids + some stealthers, every time I returned back I got pwned by stealthers right after :(. We had managed to kill some of you tho, after some time I got /surrender spammed and the mids decided to suicide at our ck :( manged to kill 2 of them, 1 stealther and 1 other who was running off... :)

Users who are viewing this thread