much 8v8 action on this server?

M

-macroman-

hey i quit the US server merlin a while ago due to time differences, im thinking about rolling a char either hib or mid here. Whats the 8v8 action like here or is it all large scale fights?

also is there much ML raids going on or has everyone done it all? (on merlin no one is running many ml raids now)

I also saw a couple of familiar names on these forums so if you know me from daoc merlin (char name energybolt) or daoc andred (gameover) or uo europa (agent orange -7- and 6i6) drop me a PM.

Cheers!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
its just me adding zerging the place 2 hours a week.

majik

Banned
Fg action isn't too bad, and if you know Shockwave from europa slap the bitch for me x)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
fg action is nothing to complain about, but it's sort of hard to penetrate into that sphere of rvr atm. Most of the guilds running gankgroups use set groups with already high-RR players meaning if you roll here, bring 7 friends or you're not likely to get a group together.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday was strong zerg/add night, hope it improves or there will be no point going out anymore - rather not play than feed rps to adders :(

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Many set grps running already, stl0ng zergs, will be hard to start all over, but more Hib/Mid Grps are always welcome, I wanna fight someone besides VP, VR, RR, DH for a change ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yesterday was strong zerg/add night, hope it improves or there will be no point going out anymore - rather not play than feed rps to adders :(

mmm dunno it can turn out to be fun tbh :D

was meh, my bro on warrior, 2 slans on healerz pickin flowers around the villa near alb docks... buT RR interrupted us :[ we won cc, started to fight (dunno how we lasted more then 10seconds) anyways, a few seconds l8r Synergy attacked us + rr from behind. It was a big mess, resulting meh and bro legging it to a safer spot safely nooking alb clerics away :p too bad i went oop, synergy got wipod by rr, whom again spoted us on the side and started to chase. Quick qc_mezz on em, caugh most of em... both of us on low hp, idiot guards added while runing away... bumped into NP who didnt give a fuck about us sadly (/cry), had a blast against those 2 fooking guard, didnt die luckily :F Got zerged later tho

::D:DD

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
rather not play than feed rps to adders :(

i hope that means, i have better things to do with my time, other than ill log on and sit at dl, sound in knowledge that no one can add because if i sit here and dont fight no one can add?

the past three days of trying to get back into fg action has been fine for me and really good fun but like a previous post said, its hard to break in unless you know peeps, you dont want to be left standing at dl :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
no action no fun, game sux

What he said.

Unless you like playing in pathetic zergs in the over powered realms then RvR is shit at the moment.

As for raids yes theres plenty of ml raids going at the moment due to just getting the latest fotm expansion classes.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
i hope that means, i have better things to do with my time, other than ill log on and sit at dl, sound in knowledge that no one can add because if i sit here and dont fight no one can add?

lol take a guess :p wouldnt mind toaing a bainshee or vamp or smt, or farm some cash before scroll changes

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:

was meh, my bro on warrior, 2 slans on healerz pickin flowers around the villa near alb docks... buT RR interrupted us :[ we won cc, started to fight (dunno how we lasted more then 10seconds) anyways, a few seconds l8r Synergy attacked us + rr from behind. It was a big mess, resulting meh and bro legging it to a safer spot safely nooking alb clerics away :p too bad i went oop, synergy got wipod by rr, whom again spoted us on the side and started to chase. Quick qc_mezz on em, caugh most of em... both of us on low hp, idiot guards added while runing away... bumped into NP who didnt give a fuck about us sadly (/cry), had a blast against those 2 fooking guard, didnt die luckily :F Got zerged later tho

I remember that fight, was 1 big fucking messup tbh :)

Kais

Banned
Kagato said:
What he said.

Unless you like playing in pathetic zergs in the over powered realms then RvR is shit at the moment.

As for raids yes theres plenty of ml raids going at the moment due to just getting the latest fotm expansion classes.

he said hib/mid not alb

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
judging from your immense fg rvr experience?

contrary to popular belief fg is about the only way I can get rps these days. solo has turned from bloody hard to near impossible now.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Dorin said:

omg....i cried irl reading this :( .......i mean its so unfair

Marc

FH is my second home
Dorin said:

There were a few 3 way fights during the night that were pretty cool.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
Which have more fotm expansion classes between them then alb has classic ones :rolleyes:
more fotm expansion classes? there is alot of classes who are fotm, even thought they are gimped. Wizards for example is quite wank utility and surviveability wise, doesnt stop people from playing them thought.

The right word in that sentance is more overpowered expansion classes, which partly is true.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
fg scene is good atm, but the competition is stiff. and like someone said, you will have trouble breaking into an established rvr guild at rr1. bring 7 mates! (but dont roll alb) more the merrier :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom