Mt Bloodhorn belongs to Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
So there :p

Well it did a few hours ago when I had 10 minutes to play...

Any other FH folks on this server?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
as some daoc people went there, so did i :/
Apco, dwarf engineer.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think we have more chance when they solve the auth probs

yeah, maybe this evening :)

This is me "not playing Open Beta so that the live launch is more fun".. oh well :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
think we have more chance when they solve the auth probs

And when the servers are up ;)

Managed to run Nordenwatch twice last night after being in Khaine's Embrace queue for 6 hours without luck, but it's a pain swapping pairings at level 8 just to get into a scenario :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'll give it a go tonight, no promises :p

Mumia

Fledgling Freddie
Dark elf, sorc, lvl 7 or around there :)
(still miss my undead warlock on darkspear, but the sorc is looking very promissing)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
did 10 scenario's @ gates
Annoying to be killing low ranks as rank 10 but then again its kill or be killed
good exp tho :)

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi all,

Shadowlords Society playing beta here on Order side.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 13 IRONBREAKER! Filthy destruction scum.. Dwarves are the only way to go, you all know it!

Just had my first proper RvR experience, defending keeps, assaulting the other one. Was great fun :D Too bad I can't join the lvl 11 battlegrounds/RvR zones anymore :p

Sakuri

Fledgling Freddie
Spacey - Chosen

Thanks for helping me out the other day flim, don't think i would have ever figured out where that bleedin warcamp was. Tried to do as little reading around the game prior to playing it :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Spacey - Chosen

Thanks for helping me out the other day flim, don't think i would have ever figured out where that bleedin warcamp was. Tried to do as little reading around the game prior to playing it :)

np :)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there as well... soonish rather then later... together with the CLA crew :)

K

kroth

heya! Just started playing on this server. Im a shadow warrior named "Nerwith" lvl 4 atm.

cya in the battlefield! :power:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
RvR in Nordenwatch was quite hilarious last night <waves to Favail the sorc>. Tried my ikkle Sorc out there for first time and made R6 in a couple of hours. Really reminded me of old emain. With Destruction side pratically camping the Order Port. Even to the point of fighting the many guards :). Occasional charges by Oder kept the action alive. Had a lot of fun and got to know my sorc better. Really liking this caster char.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
RvR in Nordenwatch was quite hilarious last night <waves to Favail the sorc>.

Yeah had a blast, in fact a bit too much of a blast and dinged 12 and turned all feathery :(

Loving the counts of classes you've killed, how we would've loved to have that for Warlocks in DaoC :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Loving the counts of classes you've killed, how we would've loved to have that for Warlocks in DaoC :p

Like some of the titles you get to. After a Witchunter killed me I got one called 'Judged' or 'The Judged'. Was quite amusing.

Think my Sorc is about to hit L10 so at least one more night of fun with him.

Selenia

Regular Freddie
Valyana, level 9 Witch Elf.

I remember seeing a few dwarves from "Celtic Leaf Army" around last night

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Like some of the titles you get to. After a Witchunter killed me I got one called 'Judged' or 'The Judged'. Was quite amusing.

Think my Sorc is about to hit L10 so at least one more night of fun with him.

you can also play there at level 11 as far as i know, was there with my Ironbreaker with around 2200ish HP's and litterly stood against 6 greenskins lasted for quite some seconds :p

Everz

FH is my second home
RvR in Nordenwatch was quite hilarious last night <waves to Favail the sorc>. Tried my ikkle Sorc out there for first time and made R6 in a couple of hours. Really reminded me of old emain. With Destruction side pratically camping the Order Port. Even to the point of fighting the many guards :). Occasional charges by Oder kept the action alive. Had a lot of fun and got to know my sorc better. Really liking this caster char.

Hah, was on my bright wizard there, was absolutely quality, much like OF emain like you said the way it was from one place to another being constantly attacked by something or another, fun action, shame the betas are down, roll on opening day :clap:

Haxyn Kyao

Fledgling Freddie
lol seems i aint on this server but im sure i remember some of you guys from DAoC :p will prob make a char to join ya as Karak-hirn and Karak-Eightpeaks is like almost allways full :p

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
could use some company in tier 3 destruction side =) gets abit boring alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom