MSN Addresses

Laddey

FH is my second home
How can one get famous peoples msn addys!

I want Jamie Winstones, her from Kidulthood and Donkey punch.

kthxbye

Uara

Part of the furniture
lol, i've no idea doubt it'll be readily available online, so unless u know her I don't think u'll be able to get it. Plus she's not going to sleep with you, Sorry Laddey :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
My sister went to school with one of the Winstone sisters she is on her facebook i could try to find out.

Laddey

FH is my second home
My sister went to school with one of the Winstone sisters she is on her facebook i could try to find out.
Wheres she from, then i can say i live near her

Uara, you havn't seen the laddey charm!

Laddey

FH is my second home
yes, where is meggy these days?
busy doing girl stuff, driving and things!

But if you wanted to contact somebody famous what do you do to do it? I mean like if a photographer wanted a shoot with a famous bird

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
er, you can have mine if you want Laddey, I'm famous :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If the FHOT people don't want you spaming their MSN, what makes you think celebs do :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol aye, though some of them do actually respond. I had to email an author for a library user who wanted to tell him how much she liked his book...she attended a talk he gave a few weeks ago and promised to let him know but she is scared of computers lol so i emailed him for her and he replied within a week!

however, i'd be a bit scared of getting hold of jamie winston i mean imagine of she told her dad...he might come and sort ya aaat!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Am i the only one who read that as whore presents and not who reperesents ?

LOOL no i honestly thought it was whore something so didn't bother clicking it, i know what a bunch of dirty old gits this lot are so thought it'd just be boobs and stuff rofl

oh man, penisland.com anyone???

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahaha me too, i read it as Whore-presents!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Seriously if I had posted it in a thread by itself there would have been a millions people saying OLD but there is a whole list of webpages with stupid names, the trouble is as soon as they are pointed out somebody changes the website.

A quick google search brings up this site

Afran

Part of the furniture
Also read it as whore presents, didn't even give it a 2nd glance 'til someone mentioned it ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom