Msg to my scammer

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Pyrus said:
i appoliguise if its not the case.... but as i was informed it was detram who was puller and stomcallerdk is not TDA ;) among the inc group was also Svardin, imortalhudini/vampyrhudini and others From Black shadows and Holgerdanske.

the scammer used your char?

Impossible :) i never pull with detram since i heal with it ;)

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
I dont know who you are Xajorkith, but it seems ot me you are one of those 1337 kids playing DAOC we all rather see go back to CS. Are you even old enough to buy the scammer a pint?

Getting scammed is a thing I would never wish for even people like you, or those I hate. Luckily I never been a victim myself, but I can hardly imagine how it most feel to lose all your rare items you spend ages farming for.

+blabla etc.:

Same thing taking 2-3x more plats for GoV then normal people, or 1337 steamrole artis ahead of half so 1337zor people. :) Dont know sour so dont take this personal sour, scam sux.

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Lestat said:
Same thing taking 2-3x more plats for GoV then normal people, or 1337 steamrole artis ahead of half so 1337zor people. :) Dont know sour so dont take this personal sour, scam sux.

no offense taken ;) yeah i had 6 govs on my cm once , used some gave away some lended some , it's not to show everyone i'm greedy :touch:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
It couldn't have happened to a nicer person......

Hahahahahahaha

You treat people like shit, you got treated like shit, my heart bleeds....

This made my day, who ever did this, I owe you a pint.

Ummm I just thought, didn't the <cough> thief just steal a load of overly priced artefacts that you stole from other people? That would make the thief a bit like Robin Hood?

Anyway thx Sourcream, I'm going to bed happy, and it’s all down to you.

If you’re feeling a bit depressed I’ll take you off /ignore and we can have a giggle about it if you want.

stfu n00b.

Layla - /hug, /kiss :)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
that people steal items like that sucks - no matter who the victim is.

guessing we'll never know who took the items though.

People applauding (sp?) people that steal like that .. well.. :twak:

statued

Loyal Freddie
Sourcream said:
but you didn't get item restore by goa then ? :(
didnt need to get em restored... i said i knew him IRL along with ALOT of other daoc players and he gave items back

Herjulf

Banned
let me guess you got your account on ebay something that have worked just fine for xx nr of times.

But now all of a sudden you got ripped off.

heard it before. so many times.

and should it not be ebayed.
Never trust anyone with rights to your CM´s/vault. if they need anything give it to em.

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
let me guess you got your account on ebay something that have worked just fine for xx nr of times.

Never trust anyone with rights to your CM´s/vault. if they need anything give it to em.

all wrong , + i gave rights to my bb , kinda normal.

statued

Loyal Freddie
Herjulf said:

bad guess :x

Himse

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
Shadowz did it. :/
Really? :(

and i r back :D

ps, i feel sorry for you even though we had a falling out :<

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes i wondered If Sourcream would get scammed like that. Oh yea, it just has...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom