Msg to my scammer

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Whoever you are i hope you're happy with whole my cm and my housevaults you muthafucking dipshit **** ass gaylord :( but do not worry you will get banned shithead.... :m00:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Sour just a friendly advice and i feel your pain, but you shouldnt post shit like that ..
: )

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
someone wont get banned for abusing a mistake made by you, just fyi

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
someone wont get banned for abusing a mistake made by you, just fyi
what you mean a mistake by me , so getting my whole cm ripped off and my house vaults by that person is my mistake ? hoho nice going :touch:

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
Sour just a friendly advice and i feel your pain, but you shouldnt post shit like that ..
i know but i couldn't resist it , P.I.S.S.E.D.O.F.F

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I think fl3a means that you might've given someone else but you access.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
Whoever you are i hope you're happy with whole my cm and my housevaults you muthafucking dipshit **** ass gaylord :( but do not worry you will get banned shithead.... :m00:

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person......

Hahahahahahaha

You treat people like shit, you got treated like shit, my heart bleeds....

This made my day, who ever did this, I owe you a pint.

Ummm I just thought, didn't the <cough> thief just steal a load of overly priced artefacts that you stole from other people? That would make the thief a bit like Robin Hood?

Anyway thx Sourcream, I'm going to bed happy, and it’s all down to you.

If you’re feeling a bit depressed I’ll take you off /ignore and we can have a giggle about it if you want.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
how did he get items out of ur cm & vault then ,

A) you gave him acces,
B) you gave every1 acces & he noticed it
or
C) you gave some1 acces to your account (that couldn't be trusted)

wich one would be your fault ? :p

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
how did he get items out of ur cm & vault then ,

A) you gave him acces,
B) you gave every1 acces & he noticed it
or
C) you gave some1 acces to your account (that couldn't be trusted)

wich one would be your fault ? :p
1: it's kinda normal to let my bb have acces to my cm
2: i'm not so stupid to let everyone have acces to my cm etc (lol)
3: coudn't be it , so my email got haxored

--------------------------
Xajo , i wanna know when i stole someone's artifact , go ask TDA or whatever , i always wait till they fail or succeed , then i ask can i try ... so u should stfu , it's not because you have your FIRST pubic hair that you can have a big mouth.

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
so my bb account got fully stripped + sourcream's house vaults and cm , that's about 200p+ in items mezzing QQ.... :eek7:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:

Hahahahahahaha

Ummm I just thought, didn't the <cough> thief just steal a load of overly priced artefacts that you stole from other people? That would make the thief a bit like Robin Hood?

If you’re feeling a bit depressed I’ll take you off /ignore and we can have a giggle about it if you want.

I dont know who you are Xajorkith, but it seems ot me you are one of those 1337 kids playing DAOC we all rather see go back to CS. Are you even old enough to buy the scammer a pint?

Getting scammed is a thing I would never wish for even people like you, or those I hate. Luckily I never been a victim myself, but I can hardly imagine how it most feel to lose all your rare items you spend ages farming for.

Regarding your concerns about Sourcreams prices on CM. Well, let me enlight you. Some people use their CM as vaults. Some people choice to set a high price on the items. Why? Because they have an item they rather keep, but want to keep a small window open for a sale. I.e. setting a higher price than its worth so the opportunity is there for an eager person who cant be arsed to farm it himself. It has nothing to do with that Sourcream thinks i.e. a GoV is worth 50 plat nowadays (I cant remember what prices she setted). Do you call ppl who place rogs or smth on CM for 214 plat greedy, or even SUPER greedy too?

It also surprices me. If Sourcream have been this bad to you, and stolen many artifacts from you/people you know. Why not just report her on RightNow instead of coming with empty accusations on FH that just makes YOU look bad.

I feel sorry for you if you feel joy sitting at home reading about people getting scammed. Do you also laugh watching TV News when something awful happens to innocent people?
Ofc I dont claim that Sourcream is as innocent as an angle. But noone deserves getting scammed. And once again, if you feel shes a thief, why havent you reported her?
I cant speak for Sourcream, but if I were her I would be happy if you just kept the /ignore thingy on.

I bet your sitting there getting all upset thinking "who the fuck do you think you are?", wondering what the hell to flame me with? Maybe you will find another one of those funny images you posted here on the forums? Maybe youll start flaming my guild as arti thiefts? Maybe youll flame me for arselicking her? Well. I dont give a flying fuck what you do. Its not me making a complete fool of myself.

To Mezzing: A while ago there was a huge discussion that showed how easy it was to hack into a Hotmail account. The very same reason that made GOA mention in the News because many people, who stored account info on Hotmail, got scammed. But I take it neither of you and Sourcream read that. If you had, we wouldnt be in this situation.

Sour, I hope you get your items back. Even if you dont I hope you decide to stay. We will help you get the items you need :cheers:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:

It was not a good idea to post this no. But its a natural part of the human mentality to overreact in situations like these.

constantinos

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

Hahahahahahaha

and after ur post we have to /clap u or /stfu and go to bed? man u a joke irl! u dont like sourcream ok its ur prob.. i respec that..! but!! replying and saying bullshit like that when some1 is scammed and lost all his items (which spend rl time to get em) is just a retarded way to express ur feelings.. but from what u said i can imagine u are a 14year old kid or smt so stfu plz and go to bed as u said...
Sour if u need any help to farm items again etc just pm me hun.. its the only thing i can do to help u.. /hug

statued

Loyal Freddie
ok m8 i feel for ya same thing, happend to me, some1 (i now know who) got access to my a/c and took some expensive items /platinum

i was pissed and felt like posting on FH,

then a mate tells me that i can find out exactly what items were removed from my character between certain dates...

go to www.camelot-europe.com click support and my stuff..

submit a question asking for items that taken from your a/c...(or in this case that some1 got ur bb to get the items and the traded them off your bb)

it worked with trade is should ddefinatly work for vaults etc

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
ok m8 i feel for ya same thing, happend to me, some1 (i now know who) got access to my a/c and took some expensive items /platinum

i was pissed and felt like posting on FH,

then a mate tells me that i can find out exactly what items were removed from my character between certain dates...

go to www.camelot-europe.com click support and my stuff..

submit a question asking for items that taken from your a/c...(or in this case that some1 got ur bb to get the items and the traded them off your bb)

it worked with trade is should ddefinatly work for vaults etc

Did you get your stuff back? Havent heard about a case where items were returned afraik - even though they found the guildy :(

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
You've spent far too much time in that reply, Healler. This guy is just trying to provoke and I doubt you failed to see that. It's best to simply ignore such people rather than giving them the attention they seek.

And no, the items won't be replaced. I am not being negative, I'm just being realistic. I've yet to see a mmorpg which replaces items that were lost partly due to the owners fault (yes, it counts as your own fault if you use obviously unsafe e-mail accounts such as hotmail or whatever).

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
GOA does not support traded accounts for this specific reason - people getting 'hacked'. I hope you get your gear back, but knocking on GOA's support door with a traded account may very well lead to GOA just banning the account. You have to realise that when you let yourself in with trading accounts.

However if you did not trade accounts, you should take the matter to the GMs via RightNow asap.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
GOA have warned everyone since day 1 to not give out passwords, trade or lend accounts, ebay, or store their passwords in emails especially ones like hotmail or most webmails.

While I see your pain, should we really sympathise with you? And I doubt GOA will do much, its like you clicked "accept" when you didnt listen to their advice, and the advice of others on these forums.

Lesson here for everyone.....again.

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

Hahahahahahaha

I think i know what hes talking about 24/07-2005 around 11:30PM CET a 19peep bg waited for pop at night spot in GG (GOV moob) when he popped the bg beginned to pull patrollers(adds) then one from Sourcream´s bg comes and says that they gonna pull and if stomcallerdk´s bg wanted to join they could do so but ONLY for encounter (in front of 19 peeps who waited ½ hour for pop.) Stormcallerdk´s bg pulled first beat Sourcream to the pulling cast BUT not very nice m8. after moob is dead Sourcream´s bg wants to roll for the arty they tryed take from those 19 peeps :twak:

About the scaming... i feel with you!!! :(

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Pyrus said:
I think i know what hes talking about 24/07-2005 around 11:30PM CET a 19peep bg waited for pop at night spot in GG (GOV moob) when he popped the bg beginned to pull patrollers(adds) then one from Sourcream´s bg comes and says that they gonna pull and if stomcallerdk´s bg wanted to join they could do so but ONLY for encounter (in front of 19 peeps who waited ½ hour for pop.) Stormcallerdk´s bg pulled first beat Sourcream to the pulling cast BUT not very nice m8. after moob is dead Sourcream´s bg wants to roll for the arty they tryed take from those 19 peeps :twak:

About the scaming... i feel with you!!! :(

eeuhm mate , i never do something infront of 19 peepz , and btw i do it with myself and a kiter , that's it , so you prolly got it wrong....i don't come with 1fg or something.Wrong person matey , can ask officer of TDA , i waited with summ sm till they failed a couple of times.then i asked if i could have a go , and they said yes and joined my bg for encounter.... :m00:

statued

Loyal Freddie
cemi0 said:
Did you get your stuff back? Havent heard about a case where items were returned afraik - even though they found the guildy :(

ya i found out who took it, but i would feel bad to mention who took it (rr2 BM CALLLED V-A-D-I-N)

i only got back feathered wrap so far of what he took but havnt seen him to get rest off him yet but intend to because i know him irl

statued

Loyal Freddie
Mazzaca said:
You've spent far too much time in that reply, Healler. This guy is just trying to provoke and I doubt you failed to see that. It's best to simply ignore such people rather than giving them the attention they seek.

And no, the items won't be replaced. I am not being negative, I'm just being realistic. I've yet to see a mmorpg which replaces items that were lost partly due to the owners fault (yes, it counts as your own fault if you use obviously unsafe e-mail accounts such as hotmail or whatever).

i cant help but to think of a priest at an alter wen i read ur stuff mezz :)

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
ya i found out who took it, but i would feel bad to mention who took it (rr2 BM CALLLED V-A-D-I-N)

i only got back feathered wrap so far of what he took but havnt seen him to get rest off him yet but intend to because i know him irl

but you didn't get item restore by goa then ? :(

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
/hug sourcream

/sympathy

hope u can get ur good mood back and play again.

don't like this to happen to anybody. Ever.+

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
If you need any help replacing the x6 GoV at 100p each etc on your cm then gimme a shout hun:pThink the best way you can look at these kinda things is that there just gfx and not irl stuff so smile,get bcak ingame and lets FARM:)

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
eeuhm mate , i never do something infront of 19 peepz , and btw i do it with myself and a kiter , that's it , so you prolly got it wrong....i don't come with 1fg or something.Wrong person matey , can ask officer of TDA , i waited with summ sm till they failed a couple of times.then i asked if i could have a go , and they said yes and joined my bg for encounter.... :m00:

i appoliguise if its not the case.... but as i was informed it was detram who was puller and stomcallerdk is not TDA ;) among the inc group was also Svardin, imortalhudini/vampyrhudini and others From Black shadows and Holgerdanske.

the scammer used your char?

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
well its better to trust well the people u give ur pw too... i feel sorry for you babe :( hope u get ur itamz back will even come and help if u need anything tho i hate pve :| oh and btw to the random guy that went in bed happily : who even asked you about u did .... u re just a sad fuck so better stfu ya lil kiddy ye ? k..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom