Question MS Office

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
What is the easiest (cheapest) way to get the current Office with Outlook included?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The evil piratebay

Or, there is a student version if you know someone who is a student.

Edmond

The evil piratebay

Or, there is a student version if you know someone who is a student.

Yeah, torrent it, that was my other thought tbh

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The new ones sub based approach I dislike immensly I would go get 2013 version from a torrent. Or see if you can find an oem version of it cheap.

Not much difference unless you need the on line storage and stuff you get with 365.

Edmond

The new ones sub based approach I dislike immensly I would go get 2013 version from a torrent. Or see if you can find an oem version of it cheap.

Not much difference unless you need the on line storage and stuff you get with 365.

I don't need the online stuff. I have a student version of Office 2010 which gives me Word & XL as much as I need it too. The Outlook 2010 on the student version is a 30 day trial only

The laptop that has fucked up on me has gone back to Acer to be factory reset and I need to get office back on it. I had a dodgy version of Outlook 2013 on it which was fine, although I kept asking for activation, but it still worked

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I have a full paid version of the previous version and now it says the key isn't valid, I mean what the actual fuck. Is that right? If you want it I will PM you the download link and the serial number so you can try it @Edmond because it massively annoyed me. Actually just PM me your email and I will forward you the email I got when I bought it (through the school where the wife worked).

Edit - Office Pro 2010 it is and it cost me a fucking fortune (£7.78!!), school deductions are great :D

Edmond

I have a full paid version of the previous version and now it says the key isn't valid, I mean what the actual fuck. Is that right? If you want it I will PM you the download link and the serial number so you can try it @Edmond because it massively annoyed me. Actually just PM me your email and I will forward you the email I got when I bought it (through the school where the wife worked).

Edit - Office Pro 2010 it is and it cost me a fucking fortune (£7.78!!), school deductions are great :D

Ha, you were ripped off!!! thanks, have PM'd you

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I'm getting the same licence key message for my paid for version of Office 2010. Was it a time bound licence? I don't remember signing up for that.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm getting the same licence key message for my paid for version of Office 2010. Was it a time bound licence? I don't remember signing up for that.
It wasn't no, but it looks like they've decided it is now. I wonder if complaining would get us anywhere? It's obviously because they want you to pay yearly for it now.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The MS Office 2010 License should last you a lifetime. I didn't think they could suddenly revoke your license!
I would ring up MS and say your key isn't working please fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom