Mr Cadbury and Mrs Rowntree

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mr. Cadbury and Ms Rowntree met on a coach journey. It was After Eight. She was from Quality Street; he was a Fisherman's Friend.

On the way they stopped at a Yorkie Bar; he had a Rum & Butter and she had a Wine Gum.

He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole", she said. "I'm the one with the Nuts", he thought. Then he touched her Milky Way.

They checked in and went straight to the bedroom. Mr Cadbury turned out the light for a bit of Black Magic. It wasn't long before he slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt the contrast of her Double Decker.

Then he showed her his Curly Wurly. Ms Rowntree wasn't keen to have any more Jelly Babies, so she let him take a trip down Bourneville Boulevard. He was pleased as he always fancied a bit of Fudge. It was a Magic Moment as she let out a scream of Turkish Delight. When he came out his Fun Sized Mars
Bar felt a bit Crunchie.

She wanted more but he decided to take Time Out. However, he noticed her Pink Wafers looked very appetising...So he did a Twirl, had a Picnic in her Sherbert and gave her a Gob Stopper. Unfortunately Mr Cadbury then had to go home to his wife, Caramel.

Sadly, he was soon to discover he had caught V.D. It turns out Ms Rowntree had been with All Sorts.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
haha, very funny!

Someone told me something like this but had Mobile phone companies. If anyone knows that then post reply, I cant for the life of me remember how it went but it was funny.

/Maria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom