Mr. Anderson welcome back ....

C

Ch3tan

Before I d/l, is it the same trailer for revolutions they show at the end of reloaded?

T

Tom

When I saw Arnie III they showed a new matrix trailer.

Y

Yaka

hmmm wonder if there are gone slow mo mech fiights on zion would be kewl:)

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Before I d/l, is it the same trailer for revolutions they show at the end of reloaded?

From my somewhat hazy memory, yes.

S

Sar

Heh, I have seen that in the cinema though - it's trailing before T3 atm.

:)

N

nath

That's the one after the credits on the reloaded dvd.

M

Memphis2K

apparently its also shown after completing Enter The Matrix :(

but how someone could have completed the game to see it is beyond me

N

nath

Nah the one at the end of the game is the same one shown at the end of the film in the cinema. Shows mostly the same stuff but doesn't have the (new) oracle talking and is less desperately dramatic. (iirc)

I actually did complete the game because I was desperate for something to redeem it. Nothing did :/

C

Ch3tan

This new trailer is nice. Wasn't showing before t3 in the US.

C

Cronn

Looks good, will probably be worse than Reloaded (which was awful)

P

pg_exoshear

First movie was brilliant. Second movie was okay(ish). Hopefully the third movie will be good. :)

C

Ch3tan

First movie was excellent, pratly because it was something that hadn't been seen before. The plot was more indepth in the second, and it gets better the more times you see it. Agreed it didn't feel the same as the first, but nothing will. The third should be good after all the build up it has had via the reloaded.

S

Sar

Ch3tan's right, Reloaded does improve measurably with each re-watching.

T

Tom

I never thought reloaded was bad, just dissapointing. Mind you, thats to be expected when the first one kicked so much arse around. I went to see it again, and I thought it was much better - although the cliffhanger ending was just plain shit. They should have ended it at the point where Neo fell unconcious.

J

Jonaldo

Am waiting for Joel Silver to turn Altered Carbon into a movie more than Matrix 3 tbh.

N

nath

Originally posted by Tom.
although the cliffhanger ending was just plain shit. They should have ended it at the point where Neo fell unconcious.

About 3 or 4 different people that I've seen reloaded with on seperate occastions all said "who the hell is that!" at the end. Perhaps I have stupid friends, cos I thought the whole bane/smith thing was clear enough.

C

Ch3tan

You have stupid friends.

The cliffhanger was needed to increase intrest in Revolutions. It isnt like we have to wait long for the conclusion anyway. 11th November isnt it?

S

Sir Frizz

Hnnngrh, to be perfectly honest though, Bane was hardly in the film, to me it's unsurprising some people didn't recognise him.

N

nath

I'm starting to think neo must be a machine of some sort tbh. Thing is, the sight that the oracle has and then neo gets strikes me as some sort of computer prediction thing. Just like predicting the weather, take all the info about the current state, take the info about the direction things are going, and predict. A very computery thing to do. Of course the oracle is a program, neo we're lead to believe is not. Perhaps he is..

Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom