Help MP3 players

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Looking for a cheapish 32gb MP3 player or more storage. Don't need fussy movies played or pictures just something to play music that I can use in the car etc.

Apple just seem expensive and lots of redundant features. I got an ipad for apps. I got a works iPhone with not enough storage 8gb.

What do people use here?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My phone that has a microsd card w/ 32gb on it.

:/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lol. Completely off-topic but there was a big robbery of a Samsung factory in Brazil recently. The teevs took 40000 devices (phones, laptops, whatever). They made the employees take the batteries out of their phones so they couldn't use them. Somebody in the comments of the story (it was on engadget I think) said "if they had iPhones then they wouldn't have been able to take the batteries out" as if this would've somehow thwarted the masterplan. No, they would've just taken a brick to your fancy iPhone, you knob.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I use my phone as music player. A premium subscription to Spotify and about an hour worth of Offline tracks. How often do you need hours of music out of your house and can't take a computer with you?
If i where to buy a MP3 player i would probably go with something like an iPod shuffle, because of the size and ease of use.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Looking for a cheapish 32gb MP3 player or more storage. Don't need fussy movies played or pictures just something to play music that I can use in the car etc.

Apple just seem expensive and lots of redundant features. I got an ipad for apps. I got a works iPhone with not enough storage 8gb.

What do people use here?

Spotify

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Same here store offline albums from Google play on my phone via sd card. Switch playlists and albums every other week :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
But travelling I don't get a reliable 3G signal to stream the music. And I don't have the space to store a lot of downloaded content. Unless I miss someway that spotify works when you sub

soze

I am a FH squatter
My car has a USB slot so I have a disk key plugged in.

There does not seem to be a lot of cheap 32gb named MP3 players but there are loads of imports on Amazon which might be worth a punt.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Spotify works on GSM if you reduce quality to medium and Offline tracks don't use a lot of space.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My car has a USB slot so I have a disk key plugged in.

There does not seem to be a lot of cheap 32gb named MP3 players but there are loads of imports on Amazon which might be worth a punt.
16gb with a sd slot would work. What do you mean by imports

soze

I am a FH squatter

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cheers hat sandisc thing might work. Have to read some reviews now

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I've had a few sandisk clips, took two with me when I was travelling for sixth months for the 10-20 hour bus rides. If you use them a lot they don't last longer than a year or so but they're cheap enough for it not to matter. They're easy to use, I think I had 16gb card in mine, cant remember if 32gb worked.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I have iTunes Match and can stream all of my library to my phone (about 120gb) you need a decent 3G or Wi-Fi connection, but then Spotify needs this too.

It cost £21.00 a year

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
You can pick up the old Creative MP3 players for cheap. Solid build with good enough battery. Used to love my Zen NX until I dropped it from a ladder and the it was never quite the same. Nowadays I got a 64gb USB stick with a OTG usb cable to play stuff in my car or on my phone. Failing that my Google Music Cloud Library is quite extensive.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You can pick up the old Creative MP3 players for cheap. Solid build with good enough battery. Used to love my Zen NX until I dropped it from a ladder and the it was never quite the same. Nowadays I got a 64gb USB stick with a OTG usb cable to play stuff in my car or on my phone. Failing that my Google Music Cloud Library is quite extensive.
Otg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom