MP level 51 cloth and leather prices

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I've got quite a MP items just now and I'm tempted to put them on my Consignment Merchant, but I've no idea what price to set it at due to me only ever doing work for myself/friends. What's a fair price for 100% items these days?

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
I think probably the best thing to do would be to have a run round and see what other people are charging, undercut them and advertise on here

pixie.pebr

Fledgling Freddie
Undercutting of the current CM prices would mean selling at loss.

*waves his 'raise prices now!' flags*

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I usually charge 10 x cost. Seems to work for me.

A MP pointy hat will sell at 600g easily, for example.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
pixie.pebr said:
Undercutting of the current CM prices would mean selling at loss.

*waves his 'raise prices now!' flags*

If you'r making MP's to sell on CM then sell at cost to make+loss on retries then what ever profit you want.
If its just something you happen to have spare then the eisiest way to get rid of it is undercut the opposition. :twak:
The thing is the market is flooded at the moment especially with 99% and some of the prices asked do give me a good laugh.
Remember its a buyers market atm :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
dunno I've hardly found any MP leather or cloth out there but the market is flooded with 99% stuff. Like you said the price varies a lot though, I've seen some right funny prices :)

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
dunno I've hardly found any MP leather or cloth out there but the market is flooded with 99% stuff. Like you said the price varies a lot though, I've seen some right funny prices :)

You probably could charge up to 15*base for MP cloth/leather. As you say, there isn't much around (although I get on average about 4-5 /sends from people every time I log my crafter in asking me if I have any premade MPs - but because there is no market for 99s, you are sitting on a potential huge loss if you try to premake the MPs because you can't sell off the 99s to cover your remake costs in the case of an unlucky run, etc.)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Linnet said:
You probably could charge up to 15*base for MP cloth/leather. As you say, there isn't much around (although I get on average about 4-5 /sends from people every time I log my crafter in asking me if I have any premade MPs - but because there is no market for 99s, you are sitting on a potential huge loss if you try to premake the MPs because you can't sell off the 99s to cover your remake costs in the case of an unlucky run, etc.)

Send those people to /houseface 78, currently one set of MP leather and cloth available. :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>The thing is the market is flooded at the moment especially with 99% and some of the prices asked do give me a good laugh.
Remember its a buyers market atm

Have been for a long time: I guess it is all the 99ers from MP orders that ruined the market. It would have been more clever to sell those to the merchants and include the loss in the MP order, but alas...you have to live with a selfcreated situation :(

In Albion I shopped around among the CMs for a leather suit for Iceflowers last levels up to 50 and got a full set of AF 102/99% for less than a crafted set for lvl 48 would have cost. Quite a good indicatation on how ruined the market is.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, some time ago i sell leather MP set whit little over 7 plat.
and allso get alott sometimes whit Ibin pm:s asking MP:s.
leather is that way stupid as SB need MP set to get even near max sc template, and this means 99% rarely if never is wanted.

cloth is easy because casters dont have so many line max out, maybe copple MP here and there and its fine.

in guild vault is 99% sets leather and cloth, dont remember prizes (work now)
Mossdale and 1878 lot if wanna check.
using same prizes what usually.

personally dont sell anything under prises, have enough gc and these days make mostly to guild members.
thx to guild crafters + alliance have get nice price crafted sets to my hunter and zerk, + healer have really good TG/epic/quest set whit allmost maxed resists.
rm/bone is easy work because can self do cloth, but at this moment cba play those classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom