MP legendaries

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Anyone know how much they usually go for on ywain? mainly alb. US accounts closed today so cant check.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I used to sell them for ~20p on mid iirc

But that was when I made a bunch and one came out as MP.. When people ordered MP it would be a lot more. Even with capped WC(1165) which I had you still only have 2% chance of an MP. With armor it's cheaper, but with legendaries it costs a bunch to produce

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know how much they usually go for on ywain? mainly alb. US accounts closed today so cant check.

Cant tell you price as im to lazy to log in my trail acc(you can just make one yourself)
But now with the new 5k glass component i don't see them going for above 5 plat if you bring all the ingredients yourself.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have 3 100% MP tools left, one on fletcher, 1 on SC'er, 1 on Alch. Going to level up WC on them to crank out 30 MP leggie weapons :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Well hopefully ill be able to get 12-15p for each one without the buyer having to bring anything , on alb i still have 2 chars with full Mp charges that are both weaponcrafters.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I have 3 100% MP tools left, one on fletcher, 1 on SC'er, 1 on Alch. Going to level up WC on them to crank out 30 MP leggie weapons :)

Doubt its worth it. 5k glass = 1 hours farm = 100% chance of MP craft.
Taking something from 0-1100 still takes it time, even with the bonuses...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ofc its worth it. I am sitting here watching movies/tv shows while pressing a button :)

It really doesn't take that long at all these days, nothing like it used to take.

CorNokZ

Doubt its worth it. 5k glass = 1 hours farm = 100% chance of MP craft.

Two questions:

How do you get 5k glass in one hour?

And how would that pan out as a 100% of MP craft?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Two questions:

How do you get 5k glass in one hour?

And how would that pan out as a 100% of MP craft?

Dunno how you get 5k an hour but for 5k glass you can buy something called Flame of prometheus from the glass merchants , that gives 1 charge of 5% bonus to craft quality.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Farm ML 1.1. Do it before US, i bet its camped on Ywain
It nets me 4600-4800 glass/hour with ml9 SM+bot and a few salvage drops. Some say the birds in ML9 is even better.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Farm ML 1.1. Do it before US, i bet its camped on Ywain
It nets me 4600-4800 glass/hour with ml9 SM+bot and a few salvage drops. Some say the birds in ML9 is even better.

Nah, ML1.1 is the fastest I found so far. Birds give 100-200 glass per kill but take a while to kill, since you usually have to focus and no salamander, besides you have to wait for repop. 1.1 spawns when you want it to so you can just keep chaining it, just make a /macro for talking to the djinni that starts the encounter

You can get 2-300 glass per boss, altho the last boss sometimes rarely drop glass

CorNokZ

ffs.. I was doing Runihura and some other Stygian mobs! Runi drops 500 and I thought that I was doing well :(

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
can also farm ml9.8 .. Chan and his buddies drop 200 each and pop (for the most part) fairly fast. You also get ~9% mlxp for each kill if you need that. Some classes can solo them.

CorNokZ

Dunno how you get 5k an hour but for 5k glass you can buy something called Flame of prometheus from the glass merchants , that gives 1 charge of 5% bonus to craft quality.

5% craft quality + 2% of MP = 100% MP?

I don't get it..

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, how much would be az MP Adroit Dragonsworn Marked
Buckler (15 dex)?

CorNokZ

Ah like that.. Bit much work to make 1 MP weapon tbh :p

I'd much rather sell the glass and just hope for MP weapons as I make a stack..

99%'s easily goes for 5p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, ML1.1 is the fastest I found so far. Birds give 100-200 glass per kill but take a while to kill, since you usually have to focus and no salamander, besides you have to wait for repop. 1.1 spawns when you want it to so you can just keep chaining it, just make a /macro for talking to the djinni that starts the encounter

You can get 2-300 glass per boss, altho the last boss sometimes rarely drop glass

Can you farm ML encounterers even if you have the credit?

CorNokZ

You can only farm x.10 for drops, but I think most ML encounters drops glass eventho you have credit

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
same goes for the artis. U get glasses even if u have the credit.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You can only farm x.10 for drops, but I think most ML encounters drops glass eventho you have credit
All encounters and artifact mobs drop glass in addition to their loot table even if you have credit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom