MP Arcanium Weaps

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mishy

Actually, most of us do get along quite well:)

Bollocks!!!!

Mishy's weapons suck! I had one once, fell apart after the first wash!

M

Mishy

I belive that was the one where you made the parts yourself, shoddy work they were indeed... ;-P

K

knockout

shameless plug. I craft all 16.5 dps weapons for 300 gold + retries and you wont see or hear me complain.

P

Pin

Originally posted by knockout
shameless plug. I craft all 16.5 dps weapons for 300 gold + retries and you wont see or hear me complain.

I'll give it a week :p

(You should say how much the retries cost aswell)

K

knockout

got 2 pcs. one crafts, the other one kills hibs/mids to vent out any frustration i might get :) :) :)

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by Negura`
/edit x2

2.2 plat bidded for jambya

Just to put this back into perspective, 2.2 plat was the last bid

bid closes Thursday 6:00 pm GMT

J

josh_dk

Originally posted by knockout

hmm. 70G/retry I read somewhere else...

So that works out to 300 + 49*70 = 3730g (on average)

No wonder u aren't complaining :)

(sorry to hijack ur thread Kiarra, but I had to comment on this one)

A

Arnor

Well, then you have someone funding your crafting, or your just not been crafting long enough.

It's gotten really bad in midgard, since very few have the will/wits/courage/whatever to think more than a day ahead of time. So crafters are having real trouble with selling their armours/wpns. A full set mp studded went for 4.2 plat or so. Thats very low, and it hurts the crafters in the long run

K

knockout

no no josh you got it wrong. With each retry we have to purchase the materials again. No crafter makes 70 gold profit for each retry. if we do plz let me know cause i want in :) I wish :) .
This 70 gold is what i calculated to be a fair price between the "sell back to merchant + time doing another retry - cost of buying materials for that same retry". When all this is taken into account i make around 6-8 gold for retry at top lvl weapons.

Now if you think 6-8 gold for a 3-10 minute craft is too much plz hijack this post again.

So even if it took me 50 retries to make that MP i would not earn
3800 gold like you assume i do. ill profit more around the 600-800s gold. Considering the time it takes to do 50 weapons, it would be easier and funnier if i went to farm diamonds seals in DF, not to mention higher profit.

This might sound strange but i get a kick out of making 99%-100% weapons and getting ppl happy.

O

old.LandShark

josh has two 1100+ crafters :>
You're misunderstanding what she means

K

knockout

the only reason i can see her saying im not complaining is cause she actually thinks ill make that huge profit.

O

old.LandShark

make no loss and/or a profit on selling the actual masterpiece; sell the 99%ers you get along the way.
Thus you, aren't complaining...
I think that's what she meant :)

O

old.Kiarra

End of bids

Originally posted by sigh
2.3 :) for the jamb

As far as timing goes, right on the nail !

Its yours Sigh!

PM me ingame to pick up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom