MP Arcanium Weaps

O

old.Kiarra

Up for bids :D

Arcanium Longsword dps 15.8 spd 3.5 100% quality

Arcanium Jambiya dps 16.5 spd 2.6 100% quality

Make your offers here please, bid closes Thursday 6:00 pm GMT

I also have a host of other 99% Arcanium weaps so pm me in game for jambiya's rapiers, guarded rapiers, main gauche, and a one off great axe.

All of these are held on Shahara who is either at Castle Sauvage, Odins Gate (apk) or Emain (apk).

F

Flimgoblin

I'll offer a Jiggs, I'm sure he won't mind :)

Trading one level 50 friar to be your slave for ever for that nice 100% Jambiya.

I'd offer lots of cash but I'm too poor :(

O

old.Odysseus

I'll pay 500 for the Jambiya (silly name for a butcher's knife really).

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
I'll pay 500 for the Jambiya (silly name for a butcher's knife really).

Well I would have thought that seeing that others go for around 1.7 plat a sensible offer would have been made. If the reserve price is not met then it will be either saved for spell crafting or put up for bid at a later date.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Kiarra

Well I would have thought that seeing that others go for around 1.7 plat a sensible offer would have been made. If the reserve price is not met then it will be either saved for spell crafting or put up for bid at a later date.

If you want it to go for a certain minimum, then post that minimum.

:rolleyes:

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by Pin

If you want it to go for a certain minimum, then post that minimum.

Yeah! I forgot there were kids on here... my mistake in thinking there were sensible folks about

O

old.LandShark

Well, I've got a pocketful of cash that could go on one of these, but the point is, why would I bid higher than I have to, given you didn't state a minimum?? Or even a minimum bid increment?
Anyhow, not going to bid until thursday morning. Why bump the price unnecessarily?

D

Draylor

Ok, time to bring back some sanity:

1.5plat for jambiya

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Yeah! I forgot there were kids on here... my mistake in thinking there were sensible folks about
Well, Im sorry, but what if someone was knew to the forums and they didnt the know this supposed 'normal' bidding routine.... I know I certainly didnt, but that doesnt make me a 'kid' or a 'newbie'.....

O

old.Odysseus

Yeah! I forgot there were kids on here...
I am a kid for bidding on your auction with no minimum set?
I think that statement says a lot more about your social skills than my age really.
I still remember the bitch/kid/whiner that ditched all of albion for not powerlevelling her to 50 because she crafted "for albion".

N

Nolie

It's funny how all the Albion crafters get along so well.

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

I am a kid for bidding on your auction with no minimum set?
I think that statement says a lot more about your social skills than my age really.
I still remember the bitch/kid/whiner that ditched all of albion for not powerlevelling her to 50 because she crafted "for albion".

Yay! Hook, line and sinker :D Gotcha !

Funny how some folks just cant resist a good flame.... Go on flame some more, dare you !

S

Spyf

Originally posted by old.Kiarra

Crafting for Albion or for own profit :puke:

C

Cowled

Kiarra

Masterpiece duskwood heavy longbow for the sword? :)

Not a bid, just send me ingame if any interest.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Spyf

Crafting for Albion or for own profit :puke:

Give me 1 reason why it's wrong to craft for own profit?

Don't you xp for own profit?

Don't you farm cash for own profit?

Don't you kill mids/hibs for own profit?

S

Spyf

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet

Give me 1 reason why it's wrong to craft for own profit?

Don't you xp for own profit?

Don't you farm cash for own profit?

Don't you kill mids/hibs for own profit?

It aint wrong to craft for profit, but its wrong to say ''I craft for Albion'' when I have to be at tanglers or DF or whereever to make 2 plats to buy a weapon that cost 400g to make.
Then its more like ''I craft for profit and my own personal gain''.

I know that every weapon aint MP but the weapons made in between is being sold for cost price to I beleive.

P

Pin

.... 2 plats to buy a weapon that cost 400g to make.

Sorry, but you clearly have no clue if you think a masterpiece level 51 weapon costs 400g to make. It costs 400g to make one at 98% qua.

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Pin

Sorry, but you clearly have no clue if you think a masterpiece level 51 weapon costs 400g to make. It costs 400g to make one at 98% qua.

Then please explain it to me.
And is the 98% weapon sold with loss or....?

P

Pin

I know that every weapon aint MP but the weapons made in between is being sold for cost price to I beleive.

Well, I've never been able to sell a 98% weapon. Even at cost price. So those go back to merchants (along with all lower quality).

The only weapons that people want at 99 and 100%. Factoring in how much the 99s sell for (assuming that there is enough market to sell al the 99s - I have over 40 99% weapons at the moment, waiting for homes), the cost to make a masterpiece works out at 1.4-1.8 plat (depending on which weapon it is).

Now, what would be a reasonable profit on that outlay? No idea. Let an auction decide....

Therefore....

P

Pin

Then please explain it to me.
And is the 98% weapon sold with loss or....?

Sold back to merchant. ~25% loss.

O

old.Odysseus

This whole quarrel originated from the fact that Kiarra did not post a starting bidding price, then flaming away when she got scared it would sell for a lower amount than she really wanted for it.

There are many ways to handle things so noone gets offended, spewing out personal insults is not one of them.

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Pin

Well, I've never been able to sell a 98% weapon. Even at cost price. So those go back to merchants (along with all lower quality).

The only weapons that people want at 99 and 100%. Factoring in how much the 99s sell for (assuming that there is enough market to sell al the 99s - I have over 40 99% weapons at the moment, waiting for homes), the cost to make a masterpiece works out at 1.4-1.8 plat (depending on which weapon it is).

Now, what would be a reasonable profit on that outlay? No idea. Let an auction decide....

Therefore....

Thanks for a reasonable explanation.
Quess I have alot to learn about crafting.
Kiarra sorry for getting at you.

Mazter Mind

U

Urme the Legend

And don't forget the time it takes to craft that weapon.. atleast 25+ retries for a MP .. that takes time.

So I'm not crafting for free either... spent 100+ hours to get over 1000 in skill.. and then craft all the weapons almost for free? .. nah..

O

old.LandShark

you think she might have posted em Mat? You hairy mong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom