MP Arcanium Jambiya

A

alithiel50

Due to the limited response I got on the Traders / Crafters board, I'm posting this here:

Is there a weaponcrafter available to make a MP Arcanium Jambiya for me?
Or does anyone have one which hasn't been SC'd for sale?

Please post here or PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

Ali

T

Talifer

I could give it a go if you like, just don't spread the word that I am a weaponcrafter I like the peace and quiet :)

Talifer

T

[TP]Darksbane

I have a MP Jambiya already Spell crafted which i dont use anymore:

Slash skill +5
Energy Resists 5%
Body Resists 5%
Spirit Resists 5%

DoT proc lvl 47.
64 dmg per tick.

contact me in game or leave a msg here if u intrested.

P

Pin

Originally posted by darksbane1
I have a MP Jambiya already Spell crafted which i dont use anymore:

Slash skill +5
Energy Resists 5%
Body Resists 5%
Spirit Resists 5%

DoT proc lvl 47.
64 dmg per tick.

contact me in game or leave a msg here if u intrested.

OUCH! what a waste :(

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Talifer
I could give it a go if you like, just don't spread the word that I am a weaponcrafter I like the peace and quiet :)
It might have been better if you'd PM'd me then... but anyway, that'd be great. Let me know how I can get hold of you in-game and we can discuss price etc. ;)

Alternatively, if you want to give me a shout, I can usually be contacted in-game as Alithiel, Xanetia, Alithielle or Vierna. (There are others, but they usually only appear to duo with one of the above :p )

Darksbane, thanks for the offer but I have a very specific SC plan in mind for my overall setup.

S

sigh

I have one, with a Dot proc, waiting to be SC'd, and enchanted ....contact me in-game:)

C

CoA-Viedd

Darksbane i have a sword u may like if u wanna swap

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by sigh
I have one, with a Dot proc, waiting to be SC'd, and enchanted ....contact me in-game:)
Doh! I have a DoT Proc on the MP Jambiya I already have, and want to put something different on this one... thanks for the offer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom