MP AF 102 Scale leggins & Leather gloves

E

Everhate

Scale leggins AF 102 MP non enchanted non spellcrafted and non used. Price is 4P.

Leather gloves AF 102 MP non enchanted non spellcrafted and non used. Price is 480g. <SOLD>

PD: thats not an auction.

If anyone interested post it here and contact any <Everhate> guildy online.

L

llixeraxu

4p is a beat steap dude.. I bought a pre made tunic for less than that of someone i didnt know...

You willing to haggle?

L

lekkus

Originally posted by llixeraxu
4p is a beat steap dude..

Not really, if you know how long it can take to get a MP or how much money there is involved in making 1 (or getting that skill up).
Just go farm somewhere while we craft instead of trying to get everything way to cheap. And if you cant be bothered to do that or are too lazy..well then go for 99%.
A few months back you had to pay a few plats for a 99% piece..now people expect to buy MP qua for the same amount of money...totaly silly especially when you know there is only 2% chance of getting a MP and that for every craft you loose 25% - 40% of the money you spent on it.
With all the pm's I get if I have some MP's in vault I'm suprised I can sell a 99qua piece sometimes.

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by lekkus
Not really, if you know how long it can take to get a MP or how much money there is involved in making 1 (or getting that skill up).
Just go farm somewhere while we craft instead of trying to get everything way to cheap. And if you cant be bothered to do that or are too lazy..well then go for 99%.
A few months back you had to pay a few plats for a 99% piece..now people expect to buy MP qua for the same amount of money...totaly silly especially when you know there is only 2% chance of getting a MP and that for every craft you loose 25% - 40% of the money you spent on it.
With all the pm's I get if I have some MP's in vault I'm suprised I can sell a 99qua piece sometimes.

I know better than most how long it can take to make MP. Do you know how long it takes to farm 4plat with a champ? And what the hell do you think im doing while you guys craft.

I think without people like me keeping the market for MP orders healthy there would be alot of idle thumbs.

I was gonna offer 3 plat and 4 F-Firebrands. But i think ill take my business elsewhere.

L

llixeraxu

Crafting is a way for you to make money.. i doubt you people are a charity. Neither am I.

L

lekkus

Originally posted by llixeraxu
I know better than most how long it can take to make MP. Do you know how long it takes to farm 4plat with a champ?
Yes..a few hours in a good diamondsgroup. And if you know how long it takes to make an MP..you should know 4 plat isnt that steap, is it?
I think without people like me keeping the market for MP orders healthy there would be alot of idle thumbs.
:lol:
Almost no1 orders a MP. They only want to buy it from stock. The MP market is defenitly not healthy atm.
Crafting is a way for you to make money..
No it isnt. I dont make money from crafting...with selling a MP now and then I play even...maybe. If I would like to make money I go farm diamonds or somewhere else, and start trinkleting not craft.

..and not trying to get those leggings for 3 plat and a few firebeands because another crafter comments on you is a bit...childiss?

O

old.Icebreaker

payed 4.5P for MP Leggings

So 4P is cheap :p

E

Everhate

I know there are ppl selling the same at better prices, but the fact is i got 1148 on AC only making stuff to sell and now i can say selling 99% stuff makes no money, money comes only selling MP and MP are really hard to craft, atm I'm lvled a chanter cos the best way to get money is 850 on metalworking and farm to salvage, this way you'll get more money than any LM AC with his craft.
About the price It was calculated as 2% chance 49 retrys and material cost +20% (4p is cheaper than this 4'5p is the 2%chance with 20% charge tho).
And the most important about all this question .... It's just an offer 4p a MP leggins, yeah it's a lot of money, but I'm as free to sell it at the price I wish as you to buy it or not.

S

spankya

4plat sounds alot, but I just checked and its 11.4 x cost... not too bad. Have seen cheaper though

L

llixeraxu

Yes..a few hours in a good diamondsgroup. And if you know how long it takes to make an MP..you should know 4 plat isnt that steap, is it?

Wow man i want in your diamond groups some day lol.

:lol:
Almost no1 orders a MP. They only want to buy it from stock. The MP market is defenitly not healthy atm.

Ive orderd all but one piece of my set now, ive asked you to craft for me also..

..and not trying to get those leggings for 3 plat and a few firebeands because another crafter comments on you is a bit...childiss?

I think sticking your nose in is a bit childish. She wants to turn me down fine. No hard feelings. Ticking me off for asking if she will haggle or not. This is what gets on my nerves.

L

lekkus

Merely commenting on youre "4 P is a bit steap.." on a public board from a crafters point of view isnt childish. If that works on youre nerves...sorry to hear that. Dude.

PM-ing me several times for 4 days if I made any MP yet would I hardly call ordering something although I tried to make you gloves out of my own pocket, until after 35 tries the tailor wanted to sleep. So far for charity (for old time sake).
No MP but I don't think you would have payed the realistic price cause "you got youre premade-tunic" so cheap that you think you can ignore the time/materials me and other crafters had to spend making things like that. No youre not charity.

And for df runs...think the last 2 runs I had in df I made about 7 P.
You could ask Benedict once if he still can be bothered about it..he makes good diamondgrps..had good fun (opening DF first etc) and lots of seals.
Good luck with youre nerves. ..dude.

Users who are viewing this thread