Mozilla Firebird

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I'm using mozilla 0.7 and have somehow lost my back and forward icons. I've no idea where to put them back. Anyone know how?

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Doh_boy

I presume you mean Mozilla Firebird rather than Mozilla proper?

If it is Firebird, then just right-click where the icons should be and choose the 'Customise...' option. Then from the menu which appears, just drag the forwards and backwards icons onto the toolbar. Hopefully that should work.

Kind Regards

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
heh already tried that. :|

I've been looking through userchrome.css but it doesn't seem to do it.

:/

/edit and yes firebird cheers :D

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Have you recently installed a new skin? You might want to try switchng back if so (Tools > Options > Themes). If the worst comes to the worst you can always just delete your current profile and create a new one.

Kind Regards

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
If it's been installed for a while try changing between a few themes, if that doesn't solve it I think you'll have to reinstall. I've had the same thing happen a few times in the past and it's always been solved by installing the latest nightly. FB seems to get slightly weird once it's been used for a while, especially if you're using the nightlies to start with.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
cheers for the ideas, I think I'll go for jontys idea. :)

thanks again.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck, Doh_boy :)

If you need to delete your profile go into, say, "C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Phoenix\" and delete the subfolder. Alternatively, if you alter your Firebird shortcut and add "-p" to the end of the command line, you'll be able to create and delete profiles using Firebird's profile manager, which may well be a nicer way to do things.

N.B. That deleting your profile will remove your bookmarks and usually any extentions your are using, together with the more obvious things like your settings etc. Be sure to backup anything you need first :)

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. The next milestone release, 0.8, will be out on Monday :)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
hehe I re-installed (and it made no difference).

I removed all the themes I could, rather than change them. I think it was a theme called fire-<something>. Coz now that's gone everythings fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom