Moving

Saggy said:
Good, I'll keep going "twisting" things for your entertainment then Oo

Personal question, right?

Answer to that personal question from both perspectives - Me looking for a group and me as a group leader, right? Sure, it will look differend if you cut the sentences in the middle or you fail to see paragraph as whole, just seeing it as a pack of separate sentences. Want examples to understand this? Sure, I have some :p

That isn't what you wanted to say, right? This is, my dear friend, something I would call "twisting".

Those two sentences are connected to each others but if you fail to understand that you are "twisting" things, right? This and...

...this wouldn't get the same reply, right?

Now, lets take a look at this again, ok? Oo

The : mark in the end of Paragraph one directly connects Paragraph one and two, right? Refering to A and B on Paragraph three directly connects that paragraph to Paragraph two, right? Now, could there be even a small chance that 1+2+3=6 and my point is that personally I dont give a flying fuck what RR the person asking for a group is nor would I be disappointed if I dont get a group because of my low RR, what really matters is what sort of person you are and how well you play (yes, behaving well is one of the most important things in "playing well"). Could you please underline the part where I say that Brynn is flaming? Thank you.

Note: English isn't my main language so I could be horribly wrong here. I've, however, done writing for living so I'm fairly sure what I'm talking about. But of course, I'm wrong and twisting things... (hint: that ... has a meaning which most of the smiley-generation peeps probably fail to see or maybe it has no meaning in English, I do not know). Remember that in the game like Daoc you give yourself "face" by the way you write so if you dont pay attention what you say and how you say it people will easily get wrong imagination of you.

You... lawyer :p
EDIT: Nerf such pwitty language

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom