Moving to excal (maybe)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a few of my friends were debating whether or not to move from camlann->excal because of the decline in quality of pvp on camlann. We would be playing hibernia as we already have a few characters there. Basically what i was wondering was:

How much work is it to ToA a character and what classes are most needed for RvR?

Atm it's just 3 of us and we were thinking of making BM + Bard + Druid

Lynzia

Fledgling Freddie
Only one dmg-dealer, dont sound to fast to me. :)
Maybe if the druid wanna play mana ment or another tank?
Bard heal + endu (and basebuffs) druild heal+buff? bm do all the work! :m00:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
But you see this is for RvR, we wont waste our time with PvE (apart from ToA ofc) :cheers: Gonna PL straight to 50 and alrdy have farmbot there

(And we dont intend to go RvR as a trio, just try make groups with all 3 of us in it)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
afaik theres alot of ml raids on atm, with all the new lvling chars. but still probably gonna take 60h to get to ml10.

And toa gear can be bought (if you got alot of cash)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
good druids, bards and wardens are always needed.. specially wardens since i semi retired mine ;e

if u want damage dealers.. go bm, seems to be fotm even tho i'd rather see a hib caster grp :) - mls shouldnt be much of a problem, some dudes doing all mls atm every sunday, this sunday ml4. if you check freddyshouse occassionaly it should be np to get mls done, especially if u are fast to sign up on the grp steps one and have a char that is normally needed, aka no stealthers.

For toaing ur char.. oi.. i hope u have access to some farmbots, else it might be hard to get the artis u need. patience is a must aswell, as some stuff is camped 24/7. Best thing is to take a couple of days off and go nick the stuff u need at night :x - did that when i farmed stuff for my bainshee. You can also go housing, check out what scrolls are demanded and go farm em and sell em at really high prices and then buy the stuff u need :e

ah well..

shutting up

nn

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Waiting for my friend to get his shaman ML5 on camlann so i can farm loads of cash there and transfer it to excal :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom