[movie] Vvv, healerpov from Avalon

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
this site r0x im dling with 1mb p sec, and i can go only upto 550kb myself!:p

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cant wait to get out there and start fighting.

Nice vid lads....hoping VF's official one will have VT/ TS in it...expect it will tbh.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
D O W N L O A D F A I L E D !
===============================

You can read this text because a page linked to one
of our files or you waited too long to start your download.
Just refresh the download page and try again.

The requested url belongs to http://www.camelotmovies.com.

fu ;<

it means that you already cracked that download, just update the site and it will work mate

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
nice video but its just when i play it, its in slowmotion or is that special effects? oki in 1 fights but get annoing if its in all the fights and give vent chat :D

else well played and see u out there

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
quality very nice.
playing good (i guess- refreshing celerity must be zzz xD)
songs ok.
would have liked to know who was was in group, what RR etc.
would have like to see some deaths to balance out the POWERPLAY but other than that a nice vid.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully VF puts some vent chat in when that movie is done :)

Gratscensi

Banned
Novamir said:
quality very nice.
playing good (i guess- refreshing celerity must be zzz xD)
songs ok.
would have liked to know who was was in group, what RR etc.
would have like to see some deaths to balance out the POWERPLAY but other than that a nice vid.

stop making good points celthero..

this was intended to work as a teaser for a proper guildmovie, + it adds to my epeen boost, which makes Vf- jealous so he has to hurry up with the movie!

and yes some more even fights in terms of deaths etc can be more interesting to watch, but mostly those fights are not-so-fun from aug-pov since im disabled or fucking up most of the fight :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gratscensi said:
and yes some more even fights in terms of deaths etc can be more interesting to watch, but mostly those fights are not-so-fun from aug-pov since im disabled or fucking up most of the fight :)

or "THIS FUCKING PALADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN" is two-shotting you as always? :rolleyes:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
was wondering how long it would take before the epeen crew brought a movie out ;x will dl it i guess... more than likely same as always tho and zzzz easy mode caster power :x

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wow i take it back you have a thane + valk (which clearly isnt easy mode!) :p still thought it was boring tho sorry

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Thane fits very well in 8vs8grps these days, we will have the same setup on ava only will replace the valk for a bd.
Btw vinter taking only 10pp for each spreadheal is nice :p guess u using the lvl 39 one?
And tbh i dont rvr'ed much yet on ava but there is a lot of crap high rr albs there xD
and a question for the thane, wen he joins to the train ( if he does) u use 2h or 1h?

Nice vid overall :)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
and a question for the thane, wen he joins to the train ( if he does) u use 2h or 1h?

pretty simple, celerity up = 2h otherwise not.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Obviously a well played healer and in a good group wtfpwning everything so all winning fights. Shame it was a bit dull tho as thats about my only criticism as there weren't any even slightly close fights let alone a loss so no real excitement sadly. Editing was minimal but clean/crisp/efficient etc so decent enough

Worth a watch as there's so few aug healer movies but tbh I like a bit more excitement.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
nice played, shame u didnt include the fights where mambax 2shotted you

or was i just dreaming :(

Gratscensi

Banned
Bluesky said:
Obviously a well played healer and in a good group wtfpwning everything so all winning fights. Shame it was a bit dull tho as thats about my only criticism as there weren't any even slightly close fights let alone a loss so no real excitement sadly. Editing was minimal but clean/crisp/efficient etc so decent enough

Worth a watch as there's so few aug healer movies but tbh I like a bit more excitement.

trust me we dont win every fight on the server :p

but most of those fights aughealer isnt that great pov (or i stop recording when i die and gets pissed ^.^)

and mm maybe augpov isnt that exciting, but the feeling when playing really is :), ppl screaming to the left and right about stuff that needs to be done, is pretty challenging.

have a few fights with ventchat that are ok, but as said, want to save them for a guild/multi-pov movieh.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Agree, main healer PoV with vent gives a much better idea of what its like to play one. I liked the play tbh, I can apreciate the effort needed to give the rest of the group chance to do their stuff well (As being dead usually does :p ).

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Gratscensi said:
have a few fights with ventchat that are ok, but as said, want to save them for a guild/multi-pov movieh.
That one im looking forward to then as the group is obviously very good so should be a decent and entertaining movie :)

*EDIT* An augg'ers job is stressfull and thankless usually - I understand that and for those people who like the seer/healer type chars they usually thrive on it. Baldgrim in the Summer Group plays very similar to your healer in this movie and he seems to enjoy it too but imo you're all mad hehe :fluffle:

traktorlove

Banned
Can't see why people think aug pov is boring, thought it looked quite fun personally, not like you casted celerity and healed only, saw lots of stunning mezzing etc, id say its like most other support classes

traktorlove

Banned
traktorlove said:
Can't see why people think aug pov is boring, thought it looked quite fun personally, not like you casted celerity and healed only, saw lots of stunning mezzing etc, id say its like most other support classes
edit;and lol at your vid being hosted for about 1 day, and its already like the most popular on that site :p

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Liked it a lot... It's movies like this that makes me miss daoc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom