[Movie] Tuz Solo Infil

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Decided to put together another movie but this time on infil. Movie is recorded from my first week back playing my infil Tuz (4L2-4L8). there is ofc plenty of room for improvement regarding the play but i enjoyed making it so hope u enjoy watching it :)

movie is 21 mins long & 240 mbs

big thanks to Aiteal for hosting it :)

http://www.excalmovies.com/TuzSoloInfil2.zip

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Hope you dont have clips of me cause i suck xD

Always forget to use magic resists vs you instead of melee ones >_<

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I really enjoyed that movie

Your reflexes are good, I liked the way you could pull off dragonfang in many fights and then position yourself for the pincer chain or goto the abs debuff evade chain.
Your playstyle shows the difference between so many infs that spam garrotte and an inf like yourself that uses all the chains available in the cs line to full effect.

I don't know what so many infs go slash, when your movie shows just how good thrust is on an inf

nice vid :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
I really enjoyed that movie

Your reflexes are good, I liked the way you could pull off dragonfang in many fights and then position yourself for the pincer chain or goto the abs debuff evade chain.
Your playstyle shows the difference between so many infs that spam garrotte and an inf like yourself that uses all the chains available in the cs line to full effect.

I don't know what so many infs go slash, when your movie shows just how good thrust is on an inf

nice vid :)

because you get both malice and battler charges and get an easier template so can get more hp/con/resists/skills in it.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
because you get both malice and battler charges and get an easier template so can get more hp/con/resists/skills in it.

yes, indeed, but i find the 50 thrust infis the most annoying ones no matter the real rank.

PS i would trade the uber nightshade magic for 2.5 spec points per level at any moment.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:

well that's obvious :p

but his vid shows that a thrust inf using leggies is good due to the fact that he can swap his mainhand and reapply, too many slash infs never reapply due to making lazy templates that tie them into malice mainhand.

btw the team zerg phase shift bit was very funny :)

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading. Your allways hard to fight Tuz and i respect you for that. Hope im not in the movie, heahea! I guess we'll see :m00:

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
but his vid shows that a thrust inf using leggies is good due to the fact that he can swap his mainhand and reapply, too many slash infs never reapply due to making lazy templates that tie them into malice mainhand.

You can do it with slash weps so ... :eek7:

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Downloaded but all i see is green and hear music :(

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
was fun to watch.

but you used poisonspike + that CL ability (shield of war?) every fight :(

McDee

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
Decided to put together another movie but this time on infil. Movie is recorded from my first week back playing my infil Tuz (4L2-4L8). there is ofc plenty of room for improvement regarding the play but i enjoyed making it so hope u enjoy watching it :)

movie is 21 mins long & 240 mbs

big thanks to Aiteal for hosting it :)

http://www.excalmovies.com/TuzSoloInfil2.zip

did you use the musical advice i gave you then? :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Very nice movie mate, many of the fights are really intense and you don't know who is going to win. Especially the fight vs that hunter, Tiko was it? It sure looked like you were losing, but still you managed to turn the fight and win :) The editing was nice as well, not too much fluff. Keep it up!

Infils are damn hard :x

PS. I hoped I was in the movie :( Cheers for fights anyways :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was a nice little vid, some good fights and clean editing - very much the same style of editing as my scout vid i think :p

anyways it does show a few negative things about current rvr, first off the locations suck. bridges, bridges and more bridges. /yawn. also it shows the overpoweredness of assassins in general - retarded new debuffpoison / hammy chain is just evil.

it's a lot of fun to play in extremely busy areas like brynja or irvr zones, because in such situations all is fair really (and the adds make it a thrilling experience) but in artificial bridge 'soloing'.. it gets boring so quick :(

edit- as coldbeard said, the fight vs Tiko was very nice. i have to say that guy played absolutely great, felt really sorry for him because tbh, he should have won. all depends on the evades, zzz..

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Very nice movie mate, many of the fights are really intense and you don't know who is going to win. Especially the fight vs that hunter, Tiko was it? It sure looked like you were losing, but still you managed to turn the fight and win :) The editing was nice as well, not too much fluff. Keep it up!

Infils are damn hard :x

PS. I hoped I was in the movie :( Cheers for fights anyways :)

did have a few fights recorded against you but your abit to hard for me atm so wasnt really worth showing ^^ same with ravenbourne

uron

Loyal Freddie
very nice vid :) shows how a low rr infil can take on much higher enemys and win! nice editing n music, gj :)

works in windows media player for me btw...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice editing and music matey :)

About the vid.. dno what to say really, I dont get how some people can loose to you, I just dont, you aint even rr5 :) Its nothing negative for you ofc but, it is for your enemys. I think peeps need to work more on their templates, I really do, since you use LWs a lot of the times and hit for some quite silly damages even before a debuff. I'd say you do the most you can with your toon which is good for you :D (not really talking about all your enemys, some were just totally unlucky with your evadesprees)

About what VF said, that is partially true, but it is possible to expand the huntingground abit and loose out on some RPs/h ofc, but gain alot more fun out from it, I agree the bridgecamping is infact dull and its sad its come to this, I like to think there actually were more options in OF, at least as a hib.

Allinall, good solid movie, a 3.8/5.0

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
McDee said:
did you use the musical advice i gave you then? :)

just used 1 of the songs u suggested (electric six) :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
really nice vid mate, enjoyed it a lot. inspiration for me to play my brehon NS :) you are a far tougher fight than your RR suggests, keep it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom