[Movie] The Summer Group - TWO

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie Blue!

- getting that good 'ole whack-a-mole sensation again baldri..grim? :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Oh I made just about all the clips :p

Awsome editing - really liked the intro, outtro and intermission. The "Just call him Thor" almost dropped me from chair laughing.. Good stuff overall :)

Himse

FH is my second home
lol n1 roy !

im surprised you didnt add a nice message from Bunji at the end tbh, he isnt in the group but a nice abusive message from the ultimate cabbage wouldnt have gone a miss

nice mov =] i find sm pov quite boring, but i enjoyed it still =] :worthy:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
The "Just call him Thor" almost dropped me from chair laughing.. Good stuff overall :)
hehe I hoped you would like that Kraben :fluffle:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Oh one other thing - a ML9'd cabalist pet is likely to be sent similtaneously with the RR5 ability and so is CC immune for 2minutes - so nuke the fucker down don't try to CC it.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Such roleplaying ;O

You improved quite a bit on the positioning etc since the last movie, but wtf is with popping ml9 pet and sending it on a tank when bards\druids\clerics are free? ;)

Nice movie, cool editing etc :)

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
nice editing.. but i don't know why y play like this, y forget to use ml9 to your pet too many times, y quickast only 2-3 times in all the inc :( y push instead of kiting, is nice to see a kamikaze but better if y stay alive and cast

and if y have a tank stik on y kite him in the right direction, too many times y kite something in the enemy area of the inc eheheheheheheh

y need a bonedancer!

Nate

FH is my second home
Bashy said:
I tought it was Supah Twoll? :p

Hi mate(s)!

hey mate(r) i guess i'm that aswell ;o

stevah said:
nice editing.. but i don't know why y play like this, y forget to use ml9 to your pet too many times, y quickast only 2-3 times in all the inc :( y push instead of kiting, is nice to see a kamikaze but better if y stay alive and cast

and if y have a tank stik on y kite him in the right direction, too many times y kite something in the enemy area of the inc eheheheheheheh

y need a bonedancer!

think of it as more of a comedy value of blue's..he's generally blind other then straight ahead due to overgrowth of his beardage :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Nate said:
hey mate(r) i guess i'm that aswell ;o

think of it as more of a comedy value of blue's..he's generally blind other then straight ahead due to overgrowth of his beardage :D

kind of like the Diana Monkey

61787.jpg

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
if i download this, am i going to cry about your positioning and have to whine at you on msn again?
cos if so, im not gonna bother. :p
TIMMAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!1111111:D

Dling.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think some people quite understood the humour and my sarcasm line in the intro called:

"A Badly Positioned Production ;)"

In case anyone hadn't noticed I quite like to take the mickey outta myself in the movie as tbh i find it amusing ;). I tried to make it entertaining not just a wtfpwn everything kinda movie as theres loads of them out there already and I play my SM extremely offensive to the point of being suicidal at times.

Thanks everyone for the constructive comments though - my gameplay is improving and this movie shows improvement since the first one and as others who have made movies know the more you analyse your gamestyle the more chance you have to improve.

PS Nate quit post your own self portraits in this thread :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
PS Nate quit post your own self portraits in this thread :D

think that picture should be in the next video :D took me ages to find a ewul monkey with a beard ;o

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
think that picture should be in the next video :D took me ages to find a ewul monkey with a beard ;o

You're such a googlenoob, Nate!

182095356_88ee7f78e3_m.jpg

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoyed the video, especially the Skar Intermission.

Only thing I would say is Pet Pet Pet ...

If you are going to stop. Set it to Here so its stands on top of you. Otherwise when running around look for the clerics and druids, then set it on them ... since with the pet on stick, its never close enough to interrupt.

/slap

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
I don't think we did too badly considering how shit it is as an Alb group to fight on top of a wee hill in a small enclosed space without main CCer and assist nuker and Straef in group :fluffle:
Oi, you! :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Congax said:
You're such a googlenoob, Nate!

182095356_88ee7f78e3_m.jpg
oh my gawd!!! that monkey has a massive beard!!!! it's so much better then my monkey it actually is blue on a good beard day!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Very nice video. Maybe the best one I've seen this year. Liked that you put in stuff where you fucked things up, most people do, as long as you know it it's okay :).

Would be perfect if you'd have some of the fights with a different PoV.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
oh my gawd!!! that monkey has a massive beard!!!! it's so much better then my monkey it actually is blue on a good beard day!
pfft thats not a beard... its some excuse for bumfluff on a chin reminiscent of Coolan or Thrung imo ;);)

For proper beardage all you need to do is look left at my avatar ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Enjoyed the video, especially the Skar Intermission.

Only thing I would say is Pet Pet Pet ...

If you are going to stop. Set it to Here so its stands on top of you. Otherwise when running around look for the clerics and druids, then set it on them ... since with the pet on stick, its never close enough to interrupt.

/slap
pfft advice from the loltapper - i feel insulted Skar hehe

oh and when the pet is on stick when im kiting it still can (and does) intercept btw :twak:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Very nice video. Maybe the best one I've seen this year. Liked that you put in stuff where you fucked things up, most people do, as long as you know it it's okay :).

Would be perfect if you'd have some of the fights with a different PoV.
Cheers and thanks for the comments :)

Im hoping the next project will have some alt PoV's to flip between as some of the other guys in the Conclave group are fraps'ing fights :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bluesky said:
Cheers and thanks for the comments :)

Im hoping the next project will have some alt PoV's to flip between as some of the other guys in the Conclave group are fraps'ing fights :)

:)

I am using the same UI as you do, how can you enable the group window with the class type below the name?

And also, did you find the group benefits (large buff window)? I can't find them.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Skg said:
So when is it appearing on a better mirror?:)
Apologies for using filefront but i dont know any other site mirror's atm. When i initially posted it i was waiting on camelotmovies.net to host it (after I posted it there) but then the site went down and still is sadly :(

If anyone knows any other sites I could use for hosting then plz shout up :)

Oh btw before 2pm ish gmt i get around 400k a sec from filefront but after that it slows down as im guessing around that time all the americans are awake and working and as usual the site slows down then.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
:)

I am using the same UI as you do, how can you enable the group window with the class type below the name?

And also, did you find the group benefits (large buff window)? I can't find them.
The skin I use is based on ICZ from the 1.81 patch originally i think it was and each patch i update/modify it and the version used on this movie i have quite heavily edited a lot of the windows and added more eg. theres 4 group windows (micro mini grp, healer helper and 2 identical std mini grps but 1 has health bars in black when full and goes red when people take damage and vice versa) and all can be used at the same time if needed. Theres quite a lot of other modifications i have used like the target windows etc.

I'm no skin mod expert but have been playing with diff skins to get the look and feel i like the most for ages now as a few people have asked me for it in the past :) Out of interest Bob'sUI which was posted on VN recently can be configured to use ICZ graphics iirc and looks really good so ill take a proper look at that one next I think.

If you want a copy of the current one to use or pull diff windows off/canibalise etc I can upload it somewhere so just say if you do :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
very nice editing and great bit of ligth hearted humour :D

Constructive critisisms;
i thought the music was very generic rock tunes in terms of rvr vids and got sick of it after a while :p
would have been nice to put something a little different it ;)

otherwise nice vid, thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom