[Movie] The Summer Group - TWO

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The Suicidal Nutcase is back for another movie with bad (but slightly better hopefully) positioning and general silliness :)

This is the second movie from my SM PoV in The Summer Group and contains some fun and close fights aswell as a silly Intermission section and comedy vent in the outro.

What's in it:

FG fights vs named groups - mostly Agramon
Comedy Intermission (lubs ya really Skar)
Comedy vent Outro
Vent chat in a few fights
Me in Suicidal Nutcase mode
Comedy positioning from me (yes, yes I know but its better than the first hehe)
Uber Healing (see point above ;)) <3 Baldgrim, Krafiks, Ozill and Messed
Above all though (hopefully) an entertaining movie.

You will see from watching (and listening) we don't take ourselves too seriously and have plenty of laughs so I tried to let that show in this movie.

I spent a bit more time on this one than the first so hope people like it but ofc plz do post constructive comments positive or negative. Footage was recorded over three nights at the end of August 2006 so its not ultra up to date but this was the last few times we ran in the Summer Group. Average Realm Rank for us at the time of recording was 7-8.

File Size: 370Mb
Duration: 38 minutes
Codec: 800x600 XVid

Links:

Fileplanet: http://files.filefront.com/SummerGroup2avi/;6155130;;/fileinfo.html

Camelotmovies: link coming soon hopefully

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
26 kb/sec, cya in 2008 :(
that sucks :(

Camelotmovies link should be up by tomorrow hopefully but yesterday at this time I was getting over 300k a sec on filefront - weird :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
that sucks :(

Camelotmovies link should be up by tomorrow hopefully but yesterday at this time I was getting over 300k a sec on filefront - weird :(

nawh it's not that bad :p just have to turn the 'oo must have asap' switch off and just let it run for 3-4 hours :D

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Already told it, but nice movie Blue, major brainfarts at times tho, specially when trying to kite through enemy groups :p But also nicely played at times, and rox debuffing hehe.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
really nice editing, enjoyed the movie some good laughs in it just as daoc should be :)

Just a positive nitpick!
If you have a persistant tank on you (or any tank), run it out of healing range (behind your grp obviously) and not around in circles within the battle itself, this puts the tank on the backfoot and will be forced to retreat to the safety of its grp. Was refering to the fight with TT on the hill where you were rendered useless yet still ran the banelord through your grps support/casters interupting them also etc, wasn't an issue in that fight as you still won but it could have been different, it varies on playstyles tho each to their own, I can tell you prefer very offensive play

have always had good fun fights vs you guys tho, keep it up and shall look forward to the next! :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
LOL you put in the fight where we'd just gone up to rest as sorc was LD:p Guess i wasn't fast enough with the FoP of immunity :fluffle:
Better fight next time mmkay :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
LOL you put in the fight where we'd just gone up to rest as sorc was LD:p Guess i wasn't fast enough with the FoP of immunity :fluffle:
Better fight next time mmkay :p
oops lol I left that one in as i thought it was a funny fight tbh - we didnt know you had an ld and Krafiks saw you going up there so we came at you guys straight away from a slightly different angle jsut before the other mid grp got there iirc :)

Sadly I had no other recorded fights with the Summer Group and you guys at the time.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
oops lol I left that one in as i thought it was a funny fight tbh - we didnt know you had an ld and Krafiks saw you going up there so we came at you guys straight away from a slightly different angle jsut before the other mid grp got there iirc :)

Sadly I had no other recorded fights with the Summer Group and you guys at the time.

Its all cool, you weren't to know :D And so long as it has footage of ma sexeh bodeh in it, even better <licks fingers and rubs nipples> :sex:

DLing!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hmm too bad the quality of the fights is bad, seems like you had a huge loss of frames. still fun to watch tho, makes me laugh how you still play in the same crazy-but-funny-headless-chicken way :D

strange to hear myself in the outro in fast-forward :p crazy grp that was!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think we did too badly considering how shit it is as an Alb group to fight on top of a wee hill in a small enclosed space without main CCer and assist nuker and Straef in group :fluffle:

Thinking about it, were we kinda the only Alb group in Agramon at the time? It seemed like you were all baying for our blood :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hmm too bad the quality of the fights is bad, seems like you had a huge loss of frames. still fun to watch tho, makes me laugh how you still play in the same crazy-but-funny-headless-chicken way :D

strange to hear myself in the outro in fast-forward :p crazy grp that was!
At times I was having some serious frame rate issues with fraps so lowered my usual screen res from 1600x1200 to 1280x1024 hence why some of the clips were a bit choppy - annoyed the hell out of me as I tried 3 diff versions of fraps and god only knows how many different ati drivers :(

Not quite as headless-chicken as the first movie VF but still its funny to watch tho I know and more often than not it does work when i know I have uber bg'er Perly close by hehe

As with the first movie after going over the footage for this one I have addressed parts of my gameplay and am still fine tuning it - quite a lot at times lol :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Rigga Mortice said:
Its all cool, you weren't to know :D And so long as it has footage of ma sexeh bodeh in it, even better <licks fingers and rubs nipples> :sex:

DLing!

are you the "get the bee dee" guy? :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:

That would be Larutha (aka rushed)...
Oooh I've got loads of great BD moments on footage, must remember to make a BD hate video one day soon :)

Nate

FH is my second home
swords said:
That would be Larutha (aka rushed)...
Oooh I've got loads of great BD moments on footage, must remember to make a BD hate video one day soon :)

damn it :( bring him back and give him a microphone + some video to comment on!!!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
At times I was having some serious frame rate issues with fraps so lowered my usual screen res from 1600x1200 to 1280x1024 hence why some of the clips were a bit choppy - annoyed the hell out of me as I tried 3 diff versions of fraps and god only knows how many different ati drivers :(
Fraps only supports 1152x864 or less if you dont want it to crop the movie in half. This is with older versions than 2.8.1. However, even with the newest version you still need dual core cpu or it wont work.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
damn it :( bring him back and give him a microphone + some video to comment on!!!
Its better if he's playing and you record the QQ.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Amiga said:
Fraps only supports 1152x864 or less if you dont want it to crop the movie in half. This is with older versions than 2.8.1. However, even with the newest version you still need dual core cpu or it wont work.
Aye I know Amiga hence why when i ran in 1600x1200 the fraps was recorded in 800x600 but was still dropping frames (especially in L'Agramon :() so in 1280x1024 the output to fraps was 640x512 and less frame drop outs. Annoyingly I really like playing in 1600x1200 grrr :(

Atm i cant afford a pc upgrade or I would have a better setup for recording :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
It's a nice movie - I'm not sure how you won some of those fights tbh :p but well played for most part.

Few things - you constantly try to spam debuffs on people behind you and just no LoS..kinda predictable that..maybe run at an angle to try to get LoS. Use your ML9 Pet more they cause havoc as can be seen my the ML9 pets against you. QC is your friend, use it when you get BL interupted or bard interupted or have a tank OOR of his support. Otherwise good :) .

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

haha, its not that bad actually anymore, my whine worked and all i have to say is "bd my target now" and i get tanks on it asap, if anything that **** daemyr whines more about them now, even stealing my catchphrase at times :p

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
if i download this, am i going to cry about your positioning and have to whine at you on msn again?
cos if so, im not gonna bother. :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
if i download this, am i going to cry about your positioning and have to whine at you on msn again?
cos if so, im not gonna bother. :p
lol its better than in the first movie - honest guv ;)

oh and im sure you will like the outro - its pretty low level and insulting humour in parts so right on your level Jim ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Rushie said:
haha, its not that bad actually anymore, my whine worked and all i have to say is "bd my target now" and i get tanks on it asap, if anything that **** daemyr whines more about them now, even stealing my catchphrase at times :p

Actually...remember that fight vs that 2BD 1 valk group? you bitched about the valk hugging you and I had a BD on me for at least 2 minutes perma spamming his FUCKING instashit... I think my whine had alot more spite than yours.

Nate

FH is my second home
what have i started :(

<tries to bring it back to the movie topic>

i'll just copy and paste what i said on the other forum:

great vid, i made myself laugh..i'm awesome i think you need to put more of me in it before you release it though, probably about double the length of the vid atm..could even cut out the fights and just focus on me

Intro looked really cool, the 3 agramon entrances was a goodmancunianidea. get some stills of me in there though

Fights, noticed most if not all the fights where i was in the grp you didn't have vent on..if you don't have the recordings you can probly just loop what i said at the end a few times, or i can send you a few recordings.

Music, didn't think much of the Joe Satriani songs otherwise all good..i could try some rapping here or smth, to have more of me in it

Interlude, shame we don't have a better quality version of that still but works well tbh
icon_biggrin.gif
poor skar! pretty happy with how much i was in this

Exitlude, made me chuckle
icon_biggrin.gif
very nice! aye pretty good was in that a lot

and don't forget

I'm batmansparticussupatroll

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice to see some shots of my own sexeh self, I just love it when the healthbars jump up to full. ;) Work injury!

Nice movie, Blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom