[movie] Terrorism Act 2 (Aka. Shadowzone)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid

The pip bit was very funny :)
I'm suprised he let you live long enough to finish the fight
He must be mellowing in his old age

But killing the 4 man remoteaccess PvE ganking crew was the highlight of the vid
Getting RP's for 4 kills in 1 minute and inadvertantly protecting any hib xp'er who was in the frontier at that time is a nice bonus :)

pip

Banned
lol ta for showing me:fluffle: Comon i let you fight? then your fair game? not like you will pop on me is it? take your rp whilst you can MWWHHAHHAHAH

Anyway nice vid :worthy:

Manisch Depressiv said:
Watched it, you seem to be the best stealther out there as you never loose a fight...

Mate, I'm gonna expalin those for you.

1) You make a "godmode" vid, including all ur best fights to angle the video making you look very powerful and a very inspiring movie, abit of self boost wrapped in a nice package.

or

2) You make a movie where you show it all, wins, looses etc etc.

Now the reason as I see it to make a movie is to entertain people, why would you show fights where you loose or get owned? We all know he looses fights, we all know he died in the process of making the movie; wich makes your remark beyond questionable and frankly put, pathetic.

Now I'm gonna lower to your level and kindly ask you to FUCK OFF AND DIE IN REAL LIFE.

Hugs.

/edit Happy now?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:

1) You make a "godmode" vid, including all ur best fights to angle the video making you look very powerful and a very inspiring movie, abit of self boost wrapped in a nice package.

or

Now the reason as I see it to make a movie is to entertain people, why would you show fights where you loose or get owned? We all know he looses fights, we all know he died in the process of making the movie; wich makes your remark beyond questionable and frankly put, pathetic.

Now I'm gonna lower to your level and kindly ask you to FUCK OF AND DIE IN REAL LIFE.

Hugs.

Isn't it "fuck off", with double "f"?

hammerbolg

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Watched it, you seem to be the best stealther out there as you never loose a fight...
you rly just has to whine just because u a'int in the movie?

btw nice movie, now start play a bit more again ;)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Poor Manisch Depressiv. I think he needs to grow up.

Good Vid and ill try and stay clear of you !

Nate

FH is my second home
Wish you'd put my valk pre fotm spear specced in one :p was great fun fighting, you back when I played it. Will dl it later first movie was great :)

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
too short
- i can only agree mate..

But you can't really blame me ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Matriarch|Sneakers said:

or

Now I'm gonna lower to your level and kindly ask you to FUCK OFF AND DIE IN REAL LIFE.

Hugs.

/edit Happy now?

lol....

nice vid :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
another great vid terror, give me the playlist aswel otherwise ill nag u on msn :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gah you have a 2nd vid out already and i aint even got around to making one yet :(

Then again who wants to watch 15 mins of me comically missing pa/cd and singing copa kabana over vent :m00:

D/Ling :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
mods pls move this thread. its destructive having it here.

Haha, nice1 Terror, love the part where u own Turnip and his minion xD..

The fight u had with Arauddry, I duelled him at the exact same spot before I SCed ranger ;o

Nice1 w8ing for #3 !!

illu

Part of the furniture
Gah I really want to see this but I can't download the file - I type in the 3 figure number, wait a bit - hit the download button and this comes up

Site redirecting:
The access_key is invalid!
Please wait while we transfer you...
(Or click here if you do not wish to wait)

Any chance of this being uploaded somewhere else or someone giving me idiot-proof instructions? :>

Oli - Illu

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Loved it almost as much as the first one, bullshit music in the end!
To short imo

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
downloading now, loved you first vid, so looking forward to this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom