Movie suggestion

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
hey! the GF (brag?) and myself are planning to watch a/some movie(s) tomorrow. we are looking for a good scary one. I'm open for any suggestions.

Thanks! :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
The obvious excorists etc.

Mate, it wasn't THAT scary but Shutter Island. Awesome film.

Predator 1
Alien (all of them)
IT the clown

They are my childhood nightmares anyway. Not really a great horror fan but meh!

Return to Paradise - Again, not a horror im sorry. Great film, watched it last night with the Mrs and we both enjoyed it.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
It really doesn't have to be a horror movie

I'll look into your suggestions. Thanks

Atm: I've got paranormal activity, 28 days later and cloverfield as options..

Laddey

FH is my second home
Out of the 3...Paranormal Activity hands down. No contest ;)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The original japanese version of "Ring".
The only film to give me goosebumps... EVER.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
28 days later is a zombie movie, so that's ruled out :p I honestly haven't met any girl that likes zombie movies, except for zombieland maybe.

I recommend enter the dragon instead.

Edit: the most scary movie I've seen, is the original shutter. The ring, The eye, dark water, Ju-on etc, can't really compare :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Man Bites Dog
Doberman
Nil By Mouth (Gary Oldman)

Last House on the Left (1980s original, NOT the remake)
The Evil Dead (first movie)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
Zombie Flesh Eaters (original 80s version uncut)
The Fog (James Carpenter, original)
Poltergeist 2

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
dog soldiers? (first one not the other one)
event horizion?
alien (avec strong woman, so the gf will lurve it)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
event horizion?

good call

Incidentally, I do recommend Nil By Mouth. Cracking movie. Warning: Its not an easy film to watch in places, its definitely not a feel good movie, and the bit when Ray Winston goes off on one is still one of THE most disturbing and almost unwatchable moments of film I've ever seen

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Phantasm
Hellraiser
Puppet master
Slither :)D)
Creepshow

pez

Can't get enough of FH
If you've not seen 28 days later you really should, its a good film.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
28 days later is a zombie movie, so that's ruled out :p I honestly haven't met any girl that likes zombie movies, except for zombieland maybe...

Ha up yours!! 28 days later is one of my all time fave movies ever, also I like shaun of the dead and the res. evils so nee ner nee ner nee ner :p

...and my fave ugly american char is Randy who is a zombie HA!

ah hem; right so anyway while deciding what movie to go and see with your giiiiiirlfriiiiiiiend can I just offer you a bit of advice here, just off the top of my head but why not ask her what she'd like to see instead of a bunch of blokes from interwebworld.

Jesus no wonder you nerds never score lol!:wub:

[edit: ooh ooh and also one of my fave video games is house of the dead!]

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
but why not ask her what she'd like to see instead of a bunch of blokes from interwebworld.

Because then she'd want to see Queen of Shebas pearls or some such similar thing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Nothing wrong with letting your lady choose the film. I was raised properly and I always ask because the film I can see any time but the reward of sweet sweet lovin for being a gentleman is a far greater prize. :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
:puke:

its not valentines day yet is it?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
there you go, fuck me lol it's something when cho is the gentleman around here lol.

That's what I'm talking about guys! Let the girl choose the movie and all you have to do is sit through between 1.5-2.5 hrs of unbearable mushy shite, probably starring the 'adorable' jennifer annisten or the 'zaney' Rennie zelweiger (sp?) and you will reap the rewards!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm not sure I can be BJ'd awake again after or even during such a film. Unless she bites me :/

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Ezteq thanks for the input.

She wanted a scary movie, didn't care which one. I never watch those so I came here for advice. thanks for those who did give me a useful response :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
there you go, fuck me lol it's something when cho is the gentleman around here lol.

That's what I'm talking about guys! Let the girl choose the movie and all you have to do is sit through between 1.5-2.5 hrs of unbearable mushy shite, probably starring the 'adorable' jennifer annisten or the 'zaney' Rennie zelweiger (sp?) and you will reap the rewards!!

And you get some material (Aniston's perky boobies!) to store away for the wank bank as a bonus!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
If you haven't seen 28 days then you have to watch that. The other two you mentioned are pretty naff. Paranormal Activity is absolute shit in every sense.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Obviously was just a brief moment of sanity on his part. It's over with now, normal service resumes. :)

Be wrong not to really, my filthy mind is the only thing keeping this forum from decending into total boredom! ;) :p :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
To be fair if your with the gf it doesnt matter what the film is, you're not gonna finish it anyway.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Paranormal activity is fun if you like your GF to stay up all night, poking you and saying "you hear that?!"

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Paranormal activity is fun if you like your GF to stay up all night, poking you and saying "you hear that?!"

i hope to be poking her..
evil.gif

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Event Horizon and 28 Days Later definitely.

first Alien film is good for retro tenseness.

oh and the 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the one with Donald Sutherland in), scary bits throughout, and the endings creepy.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Did any1 mentioned "THE FIGHT CLUB"?

never deceives...

(next film to watch if u already didn't)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom